I'm heading that way.I can take you there.
我恰好順路 我能帶你去
I bet you can.
就說你成
Have you been at sea long? Or were there just no women where you came from?
你出海很久了?還是你來的地方就沒有女人?
None like you.
沒有像你這樣的
You don't know what I'm like.
你可不知道我是哪樣的人
Maybe you don't know what you're like. Maybe you need someone to teach you.
沒準你也不知道自己是哪樣的人 沒準你需要有人好好調教一下
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是誰嗎?
You think I offer free rides to every man in jewelry, Lord Greyjoy?
你以為隨便什么有錢人都能白坐我的馬背嗎 葛雷喬伊大人
Have my things sent up to the castle.
把我的東西送到城堡去
You should give me the reins. I'm a better rider than you. I've been on horseback for the past nine years.
你該讓我來騎 我比你技術好多了 過去九年 我可是人不離鞍吶
Nine years? Do you still know your way around a ship? Have these hands ever touched a rope?
九年? 你還記得多少駕船之術?這雙手可有碰過纜繩?
Don't you worry about my hands. The sea is in my blood.
不必為我的手擔心 大海早已融入了我的血脈
Your blood will be in the sea if I don't watch where I'm going.
如果我不看路 這血脈可就要回歸大海了
I have a proposal for my father, one that will make him king again, and me after him. You may get to stay in a castle tonight if you're lucky.
我有個好提議帶給我父親 一個可以令他再次稱王的提議 而我 就是他的繼承人 夠幸運的話 你今晚沒準能留在城堡里
Is that an offer from my future king?
這是我們未來的國王的邀請嗎?
An order from your future king. You can tell your grandchildren about this night.
是你未來國王的命令 你以后可以給子孫們講述今晚的故事了
I don't imagine it will be a story fit for children.
我可不覺得這會是個適合小孩子的故事
Father.
父親