Hot pie, tell Gendry what makes a fight into a battle.
熱派 告訴詹德利怎么才是戰斗
It's, um, when they've got armor on.
當他們穿起盔甲就是了
Who told you that?
誰告訴你的?
A knight.
是個騎士
How'd you know he was a knight?
你怎么知道他是個騎士?
Well, it was 'cause he got armor on.
呃 他們穿了盔甲啊
You don't have to be a knight to have armor. Any idiot can buy armor.
誰說穿盔甲的一定是個騎士 任何傻瓜都能買盔甲
How do you know?
你又怎么知道?
'Cause I sold armor.
因為我就賣盔甲啊
What do the Gold Cloaks want with you?
金袍子為什么要找你?
No idea.
我不知道
You're a liar. You know, you shouldn't insult people that are bigger than you.
騙人 你可不該冒犯比你強壯的人
Then I wouldn't get to insult anyone.
那我可就沒人可冒犯咯
I don't care what any of them want. No good's ever come of their questions.
鬼知道他們抓我干嘛 我才不在意呢 但那些問我問題的人都沒好下場
No good's ever come? Who asked questions before?
沒好下場?都有誰問過你問題?
How can someone so small be such a huge pain in my ass?
你這小人精還真是麻煩呢
Who asked questions?
說嘛 都有誰問過你?
The Hand of the King.Hands of the King. Lord Arryn came first a few weeks before he died, and then Lord Stark came a few weeks before he died.
首相 首相們 艾林大人第一個 結果幾星期后他就死了 接著是史塔克大人 幾星期后他也丟了腦袋
Lord Stark?
史塔克大人?
See? Asking me questions is bad luck. You'll probably be dead soon.
看見沒?問我問題的都沒好下場 估計你也快了
What did they ask about?
他們都問了你些啥?
My mom.
關于我媽
Who's your mom?
你媽是誰?
Just my momworked in a tavern, died when I was little.
就是我媽啊 在旅店工作 我小時候她就死了
And who was your father?
那你爹呢?
Could've been one of those gold-hatted bastards, for all I know. What about you anyway? You thought they were after you.
不清楚 讓我說搞不好就是某個混蛋金袍子咧 那你那又是咋回事? 你一直以為他們是來抓你的吧
Why? Did you kill someone or is it just because you're a girl?
咋了?是因為你殺了人? 還是因為你是個女孩?
I'm not a girl.
我不是女孩!
Yes, you are. Do you think I'm as stupid as the rest of them?
你就是 你以為我跟他們一樣笨嗎?
Stupider. The Night's Watch doesn't take girls, everyone knows that.
不 你比他們更笨 守夜人不收女孩 這事誰都知道
Yeah, that's true, but you're still a girl.
這倒是 不過你還是個女孩
I am not!
我才不是!
Yeah? Well, pull your cock out and take a piss, then.
哈?那你把雞雞掏出來撒尿啊 快點