I don't need to take a piss. Lommy and hot pie can't know.
我又不用撒尿 那 不許告訴羅米和熱派
No one can know.
他們不會知道的
Well, they won't,not from me.
他們不會從我這里知道
My name's not Arry. It's Arya...of House Stark. Yoren is taking me home to Winterfell.
我名字不是阿利 我是史塔克家族的艾莉亞 尤倫這是帶我回臨冬城
He was your father—the Hand, the traitor.
他是你爹 那個首相 那個叛徒
He was never a traitor. Joffrey is a liar.
他才不是叛徒 喬佛里是個騙子
So you're a high born, then.You're a lady.
所以你出身高貴 那你就是位淑女啦
No. I mean, yes. My mother was a lady and my sister—
不 我的意思是 我母親才是位淑女 還有我姐姐
Yeah, but you werea lord's daughter and you livedin a castle and you—look, all that about cocks,I should never have said—and I've been pissingin front of you and everything.I—I should becalling you "My Lady."
你是大貴族的女兒啊 住在城堡里面 天哪 那些關(guān)于雞雞的 我不該說那些話的 還有我在你面前撒尿 這些事情 我該叫您我的小姐
Do not call me "My Lady."
別叫我小姐
As My Lady commands. Well, that was unladylike.
就照小姐吩咐 你這算哪門子的老爺千金啊
Oh! What's she carrying?
噢! 運了些啥貨?
Myrish oranges, wine from the Arbor... And the heir to Pyke and the Iron Islands. The only living sonof Balon Greyjoy. Me.
梨子和橘子 青亭島的葡萄酒 還有派克城鐵群島的繼承人 巴隆·葛雷喬伊唯一活著的兒子 我
I don't like wine. Woman's drink.
我可不喜歡酒 婆娘的飲料
I need to get to Pyke.
我要去派克城
I'll find you a horse.
我會給你找匹馬