Criminal Minds Season 1 Episode 4
《犯罪心理》第一季第4集
Get a good shot at her face
拍張她的臉部近照
Make a wish!
許個愿吧
Come on man! Blow, baby blow!
使勁啊,老兄,使勁吹
I thought you are a full of heart, Reid
我還以為你是全情投入的呢,里德
Come on, Reid.
里德,使勁吹
They're trick candles, Spence OKay?
史賓斯,這些是整蠱蠟燭
They gonna come back on every time.
吹不滅的
Oh, mommy to rescue you!
讓媽咪來幫你吧
Mommy?
媽咪
Is it amazing he knows what you know he's only 24?
他跟你一樣見多識廣,可他才24歲,感覺很奇妙吧
Matching what I know by 50.
和我50歲的時候相當
Hope you like chocolate.
希望你喜歡巧克力
Agent Hotchner?
霍奇爾探員
You having fun?
開心嗎
Yes, definitely. I'm definitely having fun.
當然,我當然開心
Make a wish?
許愿嗎
Can I take this hat off?
我能把帽子摘下來嗎
I wouldn't.
是我就不會
Hey Spence, first piece for the birthday boy.
史賓斯,第一塊給壽星
Do you know she's the only person in the whole world
你知道她是全世界
who calls me "Spence"?
唯一叫我史賓斯的人嗎
Thank you. Birthday boy.
謝謝,小壽星
Sorry, guys, the party's over.
抱歉,伙計們,生日聚會到此為止
We're going to San Diego.
我們要去圣地亞哥
Not for the surfing, huh?
不是去沖浪吧
They're calling him the Tommy killer.
這次的疑犯被稱作"殺手湯米"
6 women raped and murdered in their homes in the last 3 weeks.
前3周6名婦女在自家住所被奸殺
6 in 3 weeks?
3周內就連傷6命嗎
That's a short fuse.
真是個"性"急殺人魔
And getting shorter. The first 2 were 8 days apart
間隔越來越短,頭兩起相隔8天
then the next 4 in 2 weeks.
接下來4起是在2周內發生的
Rapid escalation.
事態升級很快
Do you think he's regressing to a psychopathic frenzy?
你們是否覺得他變得精神錯亂了
No, he's too controlled for that.
不對,他太有自控力了
See you on the plane.
飛機上見
Why the Tommy killer?
為什么要叫他"殺手湯米"
You know the rock opera?
你知道那出搖滾歌劇嗎
This unsub glues the victims' eyes wide open.
該不明嫌犯用膠水,使受害者的眼睛撐開
He wants them to see him.
他想要她們看見他
And feel him.
并感覺他
French poet Jacques Rigaut said
法國詩人雅克·里格曾說過
"Don't forget that I cannot see myself
記住,我無法看到真正的自己
that my role is limited to being the one who looks in the mirror."
我所見到的只是鏡中的自己
Brenda Samms was found yesterday by her children
布倫達·山姆的尸體是她的孩子
when they got home from school.
昨天放學回家時被發現的
She had been strangled with a thin ligature, possibly a wire.
是用細繩,也有可能是電線勒死的
No weapon left at the scene.
現場沒有留下兇器
Residue on the wrist and mouth
手腕跟嘴唇上有殘余物
indicate that duct tape was used and then removed.
說明曾貼過膠帶,然后又被撕掉
Also not found at the scene.
現場也未發現膠帶
Brought it with him, took it with him.
他自己隨身帶來又隨身帶走
He also started leaving messages at the fourth scene.
從第四次犯案起,他就開始在現場留下了訊息
This was on the mirrors.
這是在鏡子上發現的
"Fair lady, throw those costly robes aside.
美麗的女士,請收起你華貴的禮袍
No longer may you glory in your pride.
別再沉溺于孤芳自賞
Take leave of all your carnal, vain delight."
告別肉體與凡塵還有那無謂的歡愉
"I've come to summon you away this night."
今夜我就要召喚你共赴黃泉
It's a ballad from the late 1600s.
這是十七世紀末的歌謠
A dialogue betwixt death and a lady.
描述死神與一名女子之間的對話
A 17th century ballad?
7世紀的歌謠嗎
Essentially, a woman begging to live.
實際上是描寫一名女子祈求死神,不要奪去她的生命
What kind of person knows this ballad?
什么樣的人才知道這首歌謠呢
Are we looking for a literature professor?
我們要找的人是文學教授嗎
Anyone with an internet connection, actually.
實際上,只要能上網的人都有可能
You should see what comes in when you type the word
你應該在搜索引擎里鍵入
"death" into a search engine.
死神二字,看看會出來什么東西
Reid, no wonder you can't get a date.
里德,難怪你沒有女朋友
Reid, you stay on the messages.
里德,你繼續研究這些信息
See if there's a deeper meaning.
看是否有更深的含義
It definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene pretty well.
現場看起來絕對像是被徹底洗劫過
A lot of damage, nothing taken.
損壞程度很大,卻什么都沒拿
The eyes are the thing, the signature.
眼睛才是關鍵,是他留下的犯罪特征
The behavior that isn't necessary for the murder,
雖然不是謀殺的必要手段
but necessary for the emotional release.
卻是發泄情感的必要方式
That's what he's there for.
這才是他的動機
There used to be a widely held belief
過去人們普遍認為
that the eyes record a snapshot
眼睛會記錄下
of the last thing a person sees before they die.
人臨死前看到的最后場景
Yeah, that's right.
沒錯
People used to write poems about talking to death.
人們過去常寫跟死神對話的詩歌
Ballads.
歌謠
Whatever.
管它是什么
You think they'll ever run out of new things to do with their victims?
你認為他們遲早會黔驢技窮嗎
Well, finding new ways to hurt each other is what we're good at.
找到傷害彼此的新方法,正是我們所擅長的
Captain Griffith, task force commander.
我是特遣隊指揮官,格里菲斯上尉
Sorry, we all get tunnel vision.
有眼不識泰山,請多包涵
I'm special agent Hotchner, this is agent Jareau, our liaison.
我是特別探員霍奇爾,這是詹若,我們的聯絡員
I appreciate you coming out.
感謝你們能來
Thanks, hope we can help.
謝謝,希望我們能幫上忙
Hi, you've reached the Chandlers.
你好,這是錢德勒一家
Leave a message, and have a beautiful day.
請留言,祝您今天愉快
What a good soccer game.
球賽真棒
I'm so proud of you.
我真為你自豪
When's mommy coming in?
媽媽什么時候回來
Happy anniversary, honey. Love you.
周年紀念快樂,寶貝,我愛你
Ready for bed, mom. Will you tuck me in?
媽媽,我要睡了,你會哄我入睡嗎
This unsub glues the victims' eyes wide open.
該不明嫌犯用膠水,使受害者的眼睛撐開
They're calling him the Tommy killer.
他被稱作"殺手湯米"
It definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene.
現場看起來像是被徹底洗劫過
Do you have a lot of homework, sweetie?
親愛的,你有很多家庭作業嗎
Mom? Mom? Mom, where are you?
媽媽,媽媽,媽媽你在哪里
"My name is death. Have you not heard of me?
我的名字是死神,難道你沒有聽說過嗎
You may as well be mute..."
你最好別出聲...
creepy, huh?
毛骨悚然吧
Actually, conversations between death and his victims
實際上,在文藝復興時期
was a fairly popular literary and artistic theme throughout the renaissance.
死神和死者間的對話,是很流行的文藝體裁
Yeah, creepy.
沒錯,確實很毛骨悚然
He strikes during the day in upper-middle-class neighborhoods.
他選擇白天在上中產階級社區,屢屢作案
Extremely high-risk victims at a high-risk time.
在高風險的時段選擇高風險的目標
He's confident in his ability.
他對自己的能力胸有成竹
Looks to be about a 5-square mile radius.
大概是5平方英里半徑的范圍內
So he probably has a vehicle.
說明他很可能有車
You wanna see that crime scene?
你們想看下犯罪現場嗎
It's still taped off.
還是被封著
The husband won't go back inside.
死者的丈夫不愿進去
Let's go.
走吧
All right, so we need answers to these questions.
我們得找到這些問題的答案
What does the evidence tell you about the sexual aspect?
疑犯性犯罪的表現在哪里
What kind of rapist is he independent of the homicides?
除去殺人犯,他是哪種強奸犯
I'm on it.
我來調查這個
It looks like what he's written at the scenes
看起來他在現場寫的東西
are most of the first 3 verses of the same ballad.
是同一首歌謠頭三節的大部分
Most of?
大部分嗎
It's only one part of the conversation.
只是對話的一部分
There's no "betwixt".
實際上沒有對話
Death speaks, but the lady never answers.
只有死神的話,女士從未回答
Maybe he feels like their bodies are answer enough.
也許他覺得尸體就是足夠的解答了
Very nice.
真好
This profiling really works?
這個犯罪心理分析真的有用嗎
It's a tool.
只是工具
You can tell all about a guy from looking at the scene.
看一眼現場,你就知道疑犯的所有情況
Well, the scene's only part of it.
現場只是一部分
We also use victimology, precedent.
我們也參考受害者心理學,以往案例
We can usually get a fairly clear picture of the guy.
通常能很清楚地得到疑犯行為特征
Our guys went over it pretty well.
我的人已經很仔細地查過了
I'm sure they did.
當然
Local officers aren't trained to look for the things we look for.
當地警方跟我們關注的東西不同
What's that?
你們關注些什么
Hate, insecurity, fear, anger.
仇恨,不安全感,恐懼和憤怒
That's all at the scene?
都可以在現場看出來嗎
It's all in his behavior.
都體現在他的行為中
You know anything about our guy yet?
那目前對我們的疑犯有什么發現
Yeah. He isn't gonna stop until he's caught.
除非抓住他,否則他不會罷手
You increased patrols in these neighborhoods
確定疑犯作案模式后
when the pattern was identified?
你增加了這些社區的巡邏人員嗎
After the fourth victim.
在他第4次作案后就增加了
Bosses cancelled days off, vacations.
上級都取消了休息,渡假
Neighborhood full of cruisers, and he still struck 2 more times.
社區里全是巡邏人員,但他還是又兩度犯案
He blends. Gideon.
他是喬裝打扮混進去的,我是吉迪恩
There may have been another attempt 6 blocks from the station house.
離警局6個街區外又有一起襲擊未遂
Attempt?
未遂
The husband interrupted, and the attacker got away
丈夫正好回家,襲擊者逃走了
But Elle and I are headed over there right now.
我和艾爾正在趕往那里
Well, we're already at the last crime scene.
我們已在最近一起兇案現場了
Let us know if you identify a suspect.
確定了嫌犯就通知我們
Suspect?
嫌犯
There might have been another attack not far from your station.
離你們警局不遠的地方,可能發生了另一起襲擊事件
Hey. Hey. Hey. Where you going?
你這是去哪
Over there.
趕去那里
Well, units are already heading that way.
局里已經有人去那里了
We can get more accomplished here.
我們在這能有更多發現
You're kidding me, right?
你開玩笑的,對嗎
No. If there's an arrest
不,如果他們能逮到人
What we find here will help you prosecute.
我們在這里的發現能幫你們起訴他
The scene won't be pristine forever.
犯罪現場不會永遠維持原樣
Guys, knock yourselves out. Thank you.
兩位,自己開門進去吧,謝謝
Hey, wait a minute.
等一下
The unsub went through the back, right?
不明嫌犯是從后面進屋子的,是嗎
The family room. It's the window full of print dust.
休息室,那扇滿是提指紋粉的窗戶就是了
Gideon, I'm going around the house.
吉迪恩,我繞到后面去看看
Ok, not that easy to maneuver.
好吧,操作起來沒那么容易
That means I'm a little bit athletic
說明我還算有些運動細胞
All right.
好了
I messed with something in here.
在這兒我搞了點小破壞
Broken Cappuccino machine.
打破了卡布奇諾咖啡機
Took the appliances, which are upstairs. Why?
原來在這兒的餐具,卻出現在了樓上,為什么
Why would I take the time?
為什么我還要大費周章
Lucky woman.
幸運的女人
You know what, she's probably not feeling so lucky right about now.
你知道,她現在這樣可能不會覺得,自己有多幸運
You're absolutely sure about that, Mr. Gordon?
你真的確定嗎,戈登先生
He was black and 6 feet tall.
他是黑人,有六英尺高
I watched him run out that back door.
我看著他從后門跑出去的
Get a description out in the field A.S.A.P.
盡快在現場得出嫌犯外貌特征的描述
Inter-racial serial sex crimes are rare.
跨種族的連環性侵害案件,非常罕見
Are they impossible?
不可能發生嗎
No.
也不是
Then what's your point?
那你的意思是
Only to provide you with information.
只是給你提供些信息
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我要去找她談談
May I ask why?
我能問問原因嗎
She's surrounded by men.
她周圍都是男人
Mrs. Gordon? I'm Elle.
戈登夫人,我叫艾爾
Would you like to go outside?
想到外面去走走嗎
It's all right.
沒事的
We're just gonna go some place quiet.
我們只是找個安靜點的地方
Here's where I got the china.
我就是從這里拿的瓷器
The silver.
還有銀器
I didn't take it, I broke it.
我都沒帶走,而是打破了它們
Why wouldn't she hear me?
她怎么會沒聽到動靜
Because I did it after.
因為我是后來才干的
"You may as well be mute.
你最好別出聲
There is no time at all for vain dispute
根本沒時間進行無謂的爭執
Your riches, gold, and garments, jewels bright
你的財富,黃金,華服和珠寶
Your house and land must on new owners light."
你的房屋和土地,必將受到新主人的照耀
I really don't know that much about him.
我對他真的不了解
Well, you don't have to.
不必勉強自己
Just take a little time to collect your thoughts
先花點時間整理下自己的思緒
To just sit here, breathe.
就這么坐著,深呼吸
You don't want to ask me questions?
你不想問我問題嗎
Not until you're ready.
你準備好之前不會問的
I'll be right behind that doorway.
我就在那門口后邊
I didn't even know he was in the house.
我甚至都不知道他進了屋子
Is that common?
這很常見嗎
Very.
很常見
She had a workout video on.
她正在放健身操錄像
Step aerobics.
在做踏板操
Step aerobics?
踏板操
With the platforms?
有一個小踏板的那種嗎
Step up, step down, step up, step down?
踏上,踏下,踏上踏下這種
Where's the platform?
那小踏板在哪
He spent a lot of time here.
他在這待了很久
What, so he vacuumed?
這么說他還吸過塵了
I mean, there's no marks from the platforms.
我是說,這兒沒有小踏板的痕跡
A lot of time.
真的待了很久
The broken things.
他打破的那些
She must have already been dead or incapacitated when he did that.
他做這些時,她肯定已經死了,或者動彈不得了
Cappuccino maker from the kitchen, dishes, vases, broken jewelry.
廚房里的卡布奇諾咖啡機,碟子,花瓶,還有砸破的珠寶
Symbols.
象征物
"Your riches, gold, garments, jewels bright.
你的財富,黃金,華服和珠寶
Your house and land must on new owners light."
你的房屋和土地,必將受新主人照耀
Her riches.
她的財富
Right.
對
Ever feel like there's something obvious right in front of you,
有過這樣的感覺嗎,有些東西雖近在咫尺
You just can't see it?
你卻往往視而不見
Yeah, usually right before a woman dumps me.
是的,通常就在女人甩了我之前
He slapped me from behind
他從我背后打我
He pulled me down on the floor.
把我拉倒在地板上
I tried to scratch him and bite him, but he was so strong.
我掙扎著抓他咬他,可他力氣太大了
And then my husband came home from work.
后來我丈夫下班回來了
He screamed, and the man ran out the door.
他大叫起來,那人就奪門而逃
He was a black man.
他是黑人
Bill was sure of it, but I...I only remember his eyes.
比爾很肯定,可我,我只記得他的眼睛
When we were fighting, I kept staring him right in the eyes.
爭斗中,我一直緊緊盯著他的眼睛
I remember thinking, "if he's gonna kill me
當時我想,他會不會殺了我
Then he's gonna have to look at me while he does."
那他動手的時候,就必須看著我
And he just kept staring back at me through the ski mask.
他就一直透過滑雪面罩瞪著我
A ski mask.
滑雪面罩
Yeah.
是的
It's all right. You did good.
沒事了,你做得很好
The verses.
那段詩句
Found something?
發現什么了嗎
Not an answer, a question.
沒有答案,是有個疑問
I found the full text.
我找到了全文
He's pretty much following it to a t,
他基本上是照著抄過來的
At least the Death side of the conversation.
至少死神說的部分都是
But?
但是呢
Why didn't he leave them at the first 3 murders?
為什么前三次兇案中他沒留下這些
I mean, this ballad is 10 verses long just on the death side.
我是說,這段歌謠中,光死神的話就有10段
He's got plenty to work with.
他有很多可以用得上
But if it's not part of his signature
但如果這不是他犯罪特征的一部分
It isn't something that he has to do for an emotional reason
他不是因感情因素而非做不可
Then, I mean, why start?
那么,為什么后來又開始用了呢
JJ, find out when the press ran the first story on this unsub.
婕婕,查一下媒體什么時候開始,第一次報道這個不明嫌犯
When?
什么時候
After which victim.
在第幾個受害人之后
Yeah, you got it.
好的,明白
What're you thinking?
你在想什么
He wasn't getting enough attention.
他沒得到足夠的關注
The police department sometimes don't even realize
警方有時甚至無法意識到
they're looking at a pattern.
他們正在調查一種犯罪模式
Yeah, until somebody tells 'em.
是的,直到有人告訴了他們
The first story ran the morning after the fourth victim was found.
第一次報道是在第四位受害者,被發現后的第二天早上
The increased patrols didn't begin until after the fourth victim, either.
巡邏也是直到發現第四名受害者之后,才開始加強
Yeah, the police didn't realize what was happening
是的,警方沒意識到發生了什么
He writes his verse, and--
他寫下了他的詩句
And everyone knows that he was there.
然后所有人都知道了他的存在
The offender in this new attempt is a black male.
最新這起襲擊未遂中的嫌犯,是名黑人男子
Black male? That's cross racial. That doesn't happen.
黑人男子,跨種族了,那不可能
What about Herbert Mullin?
那赫伯特·穆林的案子呢
He killed 14 different people of completely varying ages, races, and creeds.
他殺了14個完全不同年齡,不同種族,不同信仰的人
But there was no sexual component to his crimes.
但他的罪行中沒有性的因素
And he wore a ski mask.
還有他戴著個滑雪面罩
This attacker wore a ski mask.
這個嫌犯戴著滑雪面罩
Tell 'em we're ready.
跟他們說我們準備好了
For a profile?
準備好犯罪行為分析了嗎
We're gonna make Tommy contact us.
我們會讓這個"湯米"自己跟我們聯系
The unsub brought the weapons with him
這個不明嫌犯隨身帶著兇器
Tape, glue, wire.
膠帶,膠水,電線
He did not leave them at the scene.
他沒把這些留在現場
He took them when he left.
離開的時候都帶走了
He has a kind of killing kit that he carries.
他隨身帶著某種殺人裝備
Organized killers usually have a skilled job, likely technology related
有條理的殺手通常有份熟練的工作,可能是技術類相關
Which may involve the use of the hands.
這份工作可能需要靈巧的雙手
The crime scenes are far enough apart that he needs a vehicle.
犯罪現場之間相距甚遠,他需要車
This will be well kept, obsessively clean, as will be his home.
這輛車會保養良好,異常干凈,就像他家里一樣
He's diurnal, the attacks occurred during the day
他白天作案,這幾次襲擊都是白天發生的
So the vehicle may be related to his work, possibly a company car or truck.
所以他的車可能跟他的工作有關,可能是公車或者卡車
We believe he watches the victims for a time
我們相信他觀察了受害者一段時間
Learns the rhythms of the home, knows his time frame.
了解了家里的生活節奏,掌握作案的時段
You're not gonna catch him accidentally.
你們不會碰巧逮到他的
He destroys symbols of wealth in the victim's homes.
他摧毀受害者家中財富的象征物
He harbors envy of and hatred toward people of a higher social class.
他隱藏著對上流社會的嫉妒與憎惡
He feels invisible around them.
在他們周圍,他沒有存在感
Class is the theme of the poem
階級是他在眾多
which he left at the various crime scenes.
犯罪現場留詩的主題
At one point in the poem, the women attempts to bribe death
有首詩中提到受害者試著賄賂死神
But he doesn't accept it.
但他沒接受
He says this is the one moment when riches mean nothing
他稱此刻縱使有錢也難使鬼推磨
When death comes, the poor and the rich are exactly alike.
死神面前,沒有貧富之分
So he's poor.
也就是說他很貧窮
Probably middle-class.
可能是中產階級
A decidedly lower-class person would
一個明確的下層階級
stick out in a highly patrolled neighborhood.
在安保防衛森嚴的社區一眼就能識別
This guy appears to belong there. He blends in.
這家伙卻佯裝那里的住戶,混進了社區
Why does he glue the eyes open?
他為什么要粘著眼睛使其保持睜開
The unsub is an exploitative rapist.
不明嫌犯是征服型強奸犯
Most rape victims close their eyes during the attack, turn their heads.
大多數受害者在被侵犯時,會閉眼,側過臉去
For some rapists, this ruins the fantasy.
這對一部分強奸犯來說,這就破壞了性幻想
For this type of rapist, the goal is more related to
對這類強奸犯來說,目標更在于
the victim watching him than the act itself.
受害者注視他,而不是性侵犯這一過程
The verses, the staging, the aggressive language, "I am death,"
這詩句,這奸殺秀,以及攻擊性的話語"我是死神"
This is a guy who, while being in control of the crime scene
除了對犯罪現場的駕馭
Almost certainly feels inadequate in the rest of his life.
他非常不適應其余時間的生活
That's why he couldn't wait for you to figure out what he'd done.
這就是為什么他等不急你查清,他的所作所為
Why he needed to make sure all his crimes were counted.
也是為什么他要確定每起兇案,都算在自己頭上的原因
His victims, they represent whatever it is that's controlling him
他挑選的受害者,都是一直控制著他的人的象征
And he wants that control back.
而他想要奪回控制權
He is under the thumb of a powerful woman who frightens him.
他一直對一個令他心生畏懼的,很強勢的女人俯首帖耳
And a final point. He is white.
最后一點,他是個白人
We have witnesses that identify him as a black male.
證人指證他是黑人
The attacker was black.
那個襲擊者是黑人
He is not the Tommy killer.
但他不是"殺手湯米"
Mrs. Gordon's husband came home
戈登夫人的丈夫每天都在
at the same time that he always does.
同一時間回家
The Tommy killer would've known that.
"殺手湯米"應該知道
And Mrs. Gordon's attacker wore a ski mask.
襲擊戈登夫人的嫌犯戴著滑雪面罩
The unsub knows when he walks into a house
不明嫌犯確定自己闖入一戶人家
he's going to kill the woman who lives there.
是要殺了住在那里的女人
If you're not leaving any witnesses,
如果你不會留下活口
why wear a ski mask?
何必多此一舉地戴滑雪面具
And he wants the victim to see him anyway.
何況他還要受害者注視他
Your attempted rapist is a garden variety
這位強奸未遂的犯人是個
disorganized young man.
行事沒條理的普通年輕人
As the victim's age goes up, generally
伴隨受害者的年齡上升
the attacker's age goes down.
襲擊者的年齡通常下降
Mrs. Gordon is about 60,
戈登夫人大約60歲
Which puts her rapist at about 20.
說明強奸犯在20歲左右
And it takes years to develop the level of calm and sophistication
湯米在犯案時所表現出的沉著老練
That Tommy displays at a crime scene.
是需要耗時多年才能習得的
The rapist is far too young for that.
這位強奸犯太年輕了,他辦不到
Mrs. Gordon told me that there's a young man
戈登夫人說有位上門
who delivers groceries to their home.
送雜貨的年輕人
He fits a lot of what we're describing here.
基本符合犯罪特征的描述
Great. So we're back to zero on Tommy.
好極了,這下我們對湯米,又一無所知了
Not at all.
不盡然
May I see you in your office for a moment?
能去你的辦公室一會嗎
You have a tip line for the public?
你這有公眾報警熱線嗎
Yes.
有啊
We have a technician at Quantico who can tap into your phone system.
我們在匡堤科有位技術科成員,可以竊聽你的電話
He's gonna call us?
嫌犯會聯系我們嗎
Well, he's gone out of his way to show you how scary he is.
他想盡了辦法來顯示自己有多恐怖
And when the 11:00 news leads with the capture
要是讓11點新聞,報道一位6英尺高的黑人
of a 6 foot tall black man in connection with his crimes
與他案子有瓜葛而被捕
He's gonna be furious.
他準會氣炸了
Furious enough to call.
一怒之下打我們電話
Later, man. See ya.
回見,伙計
FBI. You're under arrest.
聯邦調查局,你被捕了
You're under arrest for the attempted rape of Marcia Gordon.
你因涉嫌對馬西婭·戈登,強奸未遂而被捕
What?!
什么
The FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit
聯邦調查局的行為分析組
was called in yesterday afternoon
昨天下午被圣地亞哥警局
by the San Diego police department to assist in
請來協助正在偵破中的
the ongoing Tommy killer investigation.
"殺手湯米"案件的調查
The unit is headed--
行為分析組正前往...
I can now announce that our office has assisted
我現在可以宣布我們部門協助
in making an arrest in connection with the investigation.
逮捕了與調查有關的嫌犯
That's all I can say at this time.
我能透露的就是這些
He confessed to Mrs. Gordon's attack
在我們走近車前
before we even got to the car.
他就承認了對戈登夫人的性侵犯
Thanks, Elle.
謝謝,艾爾
Should just make the 11:00 news.
應該會上11點新聞
Did they get good footage?
他們拍到了嗎
Yeah, couldn't miss him.
是的,不可能沒拍到他
Good. Now we wait.
很好,現在我們就守株待兔
Contact Garcia.
聯系加西亞
Go for Mrs. Penelope Garcia.
我是佩內洛普·加西亞
Ready with the trap and trace?
準備好追蹤了嗎
Peaches, this is the office of unmitigated superiority.
親愛的,超級天才辦公室,可不是吃素的
I am always ready.
我時刻準備著
With the awesome power I have in this room
憑借我在這屋里的超能力
all I need is 15 seconds on the phone to nail this skeevy perv.
我只需要通話15秒,來逮住這個變態色情狂
15 seconds?
5秒可以搞定嗎
If that.
也許吧
I can now announce that our office has assisted
我現在可以宣布我們部門協助
in making an arrest in connection with the investigation.
逮捕了與調查有關的嫌犯
That's really all I can say at this time.
我能透露的就是這些
Turn that damn television down!
關掉那該死的電視
I'm sorry.
對不起
We're still waiting, Garcia.
加西亞,我們還在等
God, I hate waiting like this.
天哪,我討厭像這樣干等著
Do you think it's weird that I knew that ballad?
你奇怪我怎么會知道那歌謠嗎
I don't know how it is that you know half the things you know
我多半都搞不懂,你是怎么知道這么多的
but I'm glad you do.
但我很高興你知道這些
Do you think it's why I can't get a date?
你說這是否就是我沒女朋友的原因
You ever ask anyone out?
你約過別人嗎
No.
沒有
That's why you can't get a date.
所以你沒女朋友
Detective Martin.
我是馬丁探長
Line 6, Penelope. Line 6.
6線,佩內洛普,6線
You stupid, incompetent sons of bitches!
你個愚蠢無能的賤人
I don't make mistakes! I am death! You hear me?!
我不會犯錯的,我是死神,聽到了嗎
I am death! You'll see now.
我是死神,你們會看到的
Tomorrow, mark my words, you will see.
明天,記住了,你們會看到的
And while I'm taking her, I'm gonna be thinking of you.
我找上她時,我會想著你的
Anything?
查到什么了嗎
Are you kidding me?
開玩笑嗎
I don't know how this is possible
我不知道這怎么回事
Because there was definitely enough time for me to get a location
我的時間是絕對充足的,足以查到地址
But I got nothing. I got absolutely nothing.
但我這兒一無所獲,根本什么都沒查到
Let me work on this.
我再試試
She said she got nothing.
她說她那兒一無所獲
Nothing?
一無所獲
We missed him?
讓他給跑了
We have an undercover car for each of your teams
派給你們每個小組一輛偽裝車
and the entire damn department out there, too.
整個部門也全體出擊
Remember, a truck. Maybe a work truck in excellent condition.
記住,對方是一輛卡車,或是輛保養不錯的工作卡車
Everyone knows.
每個人都清楚了
All right, he might make a mistake today.
很好,他今天會大意失荊州
He's angry, and he probably hasn't
盛怒之下,他很可能
Done the kind of surveillance he'd like.
沒完成他喜愛的監視工作
Yeah, well, neither have we.
對,我們也沒有
Let's go, Reid.
里德,出發
I'll bring the car around.
我把車開過來
We'll find him.
我們會找到他的
That's the last place he watched.
這是他上次監視過的地方
That house.
那幢房子
Morgan said the family hasn't moved back in.
摩根說那家人家還沒搬回來住
Probably never will.
可能永遠也不會
It's the eyes.
是眼睛
Excuse me?
什么
It's the eyes, Elle.
是那眼睛,艾爾
Just something not right about the eyes.
那眼睛必有蹊蹺
If you mean what he does to them, yeah, I agree.
如果你是說他對死者所做的一切,我同意
No. It's almost a classic move for
不,這絕對是征服型強奸犯
an exploitative rapist to force a victim to watch.
強迫被害者觀看的典型做法
But?
但是呢
We're missing something about it.
我們還遺漏了點什么
It's 10:30 already.
現在已經10點30了
All he said was tomorrow. He didn't...
他說的只是明天,他并沒有...
specify morning.
特指上午
Reid, this guy's gotta spend a lot of time in that house.
里德,那人一定會在房間待很久
A lot. He needs it to be morning.
很久,他一定會早上去
Are we sure this is a good spot?
確定是這里嗎
3 of the victims lived within a block of this street.
3個被害人住在這條街的同一街區
It's the main artery through the neighborhood.
這是小區的主干道
True, but 3 victims in the same block
是的,但是一街區有3個受害者
could mean he's done with the area.
同時也可能說明他對這里沒興趣了
Or that he's just really familiar with it.
或者是他非常熟悉這里
And comfortable in it.
而且在這里很自在
But then, on the other hand
但另一方面
the other victims lived more than a mile in either direction.
另一位受害者卻住在,離其他案發地點一英里以外
Right.
沒錯
God, I hate not having a plan.
最討厭這樣漫無目的了
We're looking for a needle in a haystack here.
我們簡直是在大海撈針
Actually, it's more like we're looking for a needle in a pile of needles.
事實上,更像是在針堆里面找針
What?
什么
A needle would stand out in a haystack.
針在海水中會很顯眼
Ok. And we're not looking for someone who stands out?
行,那么我們是在找一個,平平無奇的人
No. We're looking for a particular needle in a pile of needles.
錯了,我們是在針堆里面,找一根特別的針
Can I help you folks with something?
有什么能幫到你們兩位嗎
FBI.
聯邦調查局
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
After the fourth killing, P.D. Doubled the patrol in these neighborhoods,
在他殺了四人后,警方在這些小區加倍了巡邏人手
then double them again after the fifth and sixth.
在他第五和第六次行兇后再次加倍
Yet our unsub still watched the houses.
我們的不名嫌犯卻還能在暗中窺伺
How could he not have been seen?
他怎能不被發現呢
Is that an oriole?
那是黃鸝嗎
No. A black-headed grosbeak.
不對,是黑頭蠟嘴鳥
Grosbeak?
蠟嘴鳥
Grosbeak, female.
又來一只蠟嘴鳥,雌的
Orson Welles said
奧遜·威爾斯曾說過
All the birds that belong to our sex have prettier feathers.
雄鳥總是擁有美麗的羽毛
'cause males have got to try to justify their existence.
因為他們要證明自己的存在
We spend all our time screaming, "look at me. Look at me."
我們無時無刻都在叫喚著,看看我,看看我
"Mommy, mommy. Look at me."
媽媽,媽媽,看看我
Yeah?
喂
25?
25個
Look at me.
看看我
Ok.
好的
Garcia couldn't get a fix on the call
加西亞不能鎖定來電方位
because it was routed through 25 different substations.
因為那通電話是途經,25個不同的分站打過來的
25 substations.
5個分站
He wanted them to see him.
他想讓他們看見他
We established that.
我們已經確定這個說法了
He's meticulous. Nothing is an accident.
他謹小慎微,沒有留下絲毫破綻
He vacuumed.
他用吸塵器打掃
Seeing is about domination.
讓受害者看著他是為了滿足控制欲
His creation.
完成他的杰作
He positioned everything exactly the way he wanted it.
所有的一切都經過他精心布置
And?
然后呢
If the eyes were so they could watch the attack
如果他是想讓受害者看著他作案
why are they all facing away from it?
那她們的臉怎么都是側過去的
In that position, they couldn't see him during.
從這個角度,她們無法看到他作案的過程
He wanted them to see him afterward.
他是想讓她們在作案之后看到他
Office of unfettered omniscience. Penelope Garcia is in.
無所不知辦公室,佩內洛普·加西亞為您服務
Speak, oh fortunate one.
說吧,幸運的家伙
Garcia, it's Elle.
加西亞,是艾爾
Could you get into the phone repair records in San Diego?
你能不能找到,圣地亞哥的電話維修記錄
Sunshine...
美女
I can run centcom from here and still participate in simultaneous tetris tournaments.
我能一邊直搗黃龍,一邊玩俄羅斯方塊
I'm looking for repairmen cross-referenced with the murders in San Diego.
將圣地亞哥的兇犯,和維修工做交叉對比
It could be as much as four or five days prior.
應該是四五天前的
See if there are any common names.
看看有沒有重復出現的名字
Total cake. Stay on the line.
小事一樁,別掛電話
What you got?
你查到什么
He's a phone technician, Hotch.
他是一個電話技術員,霍奇
Police are looking for someone walking around the neighborhood in broad daylight.
警方光注意那些,大白天在街區徘徊的人
Who notices a phone guy up on a pole?
有誰會留意到電話線桿上的電話技術員
He can watch for husbands leaving for work
他可以觀察到丈夫什么時候上班
watch for police patrols, know when the neighborhood's quiet.
掌握警方的巡邏規律,還有小區什么時候最安靜
He knows when he'll have plenty of time.
他知道在哪個時間,他有充裕的時間作案
He can even tap into a phone line to make sure someone's home.
他甚至可以竊聽電話,確定目標是否在家
How about routing a call through 25 substations?
還有讓一通電話途經25個分站
Backyard? Hey, he's just looking for a pole.
潛進后院,他只要一根電話線桿就行
Got tape? Course he does.
膠帶,他當然有
Wire? He's a repairman.
電線,他是個維修工
Sounds right, Jason.
很有道理,杰森
It is right, and we have his name.
沒錯,而且我們還查到他的名字了
There you go. Oh, that's a good boy.
再來一口,乖,寶寶乖
You want some juice, big boy?
想喝果汁嗎,寶寶
You want some juice? Ok.
想喝果汁汁嗎,好啊
Mommy.
媽咪
Ooh, yes, I know. We're gonna have some apple juice, pookie.
好的,我知道,寶寶要喝蘋果汁,小淘氣
That's your favorite.
你最愛喝的
I know. I know you love it.
我知道,我知道寶寶愛喝
FBI.
聯邦調查局
I need to know where one of your technicians is.
我要知道你們其中一位技術員,現在在哪
FBI?
聯邦調查局
Where are your technicians?
你的技術員都到哪里去了
They're all out in the field.
他們都外出干活去了
Listen! I need Franklin Graney right now.
聽著,我現在要找富蘭克林·格蘭尼
Now you'll lay down.
你乖乖躺下來
Please. Please don't hurt me. I have a baby.
求求你,求求你不要傷害我,我還有個兒子
Cooperate and you'll be all right.
乖乖合作,你會沒事的
Please. Oh!
求你了
Cooperate and you'll be all right.
乖乖合作,你會沒事的
He's on service calls in the area of Orange and Chandler.
他正在奧蘭治和錢德勒街上門維修
Get a hold of Hotch.
通知霍奇
Tell him to bring the team and any S.D. Cops he can round up.
讓他帶各小組和當地警員過來
This is his truck.
這是他的卡車
Fan out. Go through yards. Look at telephone poles.
兵分幾路到處找找,查看院子,留意有電話線桿的地方
He's around here.
他就在這附近
Let me out. Let me out.
讓我出去,讓我出去
875 Orange, Hotch. Back door.
霍奇,奧蘭治街875號,后門
Never acknowledge me. Never...think of me.
從來都不認識我,從來沒有想過我
I'll shoot her.
我會一槍打死她
No, you won't, Franklin.
不,你不會的,富蘭克林
Yes, I will.
我會的
If you hurt her, I'll kill you.
如果你敢傷害她,我就殺了你
I'll just say we caught a low-life burglar.
然后我們說逮到了一個下流的竊賊
You didn't turn out to be Tommy after all.
你不會成為"殺手湯米"
You will remain uncaught.
你依然算未落法網
After a while, people will forget you. You'll be nothing.
過一陣子,人們就會忘了你,你就會一文不值
Once every 5 or 10 years, they'll do a TV show.
每過五年十年,他們會做一檔電視節目
They'll ask, "what ever happened to that Tommy guy?
有人會問,那個"殺手湯米"最后怎樣了
Why'd he disappear?"
怎么無影無蹤了呢
Then they'll stop talking about it altogether.
然后他們就不再談論你了
Put the gun down.
把槍放下
Come on. Walk outta here with me.
過來,跟我一起走出去
I'll make sure your face is splashed
我會保證在各大報紙
across every newspaper and TV in the country.
還有全國電視媒體上都讓你上鏡
Tommy killer: Franklin Graney.
"殺手湯米":富蘭克林·格蘭尼
Everyone will see you then.
每個人都能看見你
Bundy, Dahmer, Graney.
邦迪,達摩,格蘭尼
Whole world will know who you are.
全世界都會認識你
It's up to you, Franklin.
這都取決于你,富蘭克林
You can be famous, or you can be invisible.
你可以一夜成名,或者繼續做你的隱形人
You'll tell everyone?
你會告訴所有人嗎
I have a media specialist outside right now.
媒體記者都在外面候著
It is your choice.
由你來決定
Promise?
你保證
Yes, sir. I promise.
沒錯,我保證
Back away from the gun.
離你的槍遠點
Where's my baby? My baby!
我的寶寶在哪,我的寶寶
He's fine. He's just fine.
他沒事,他很好
You're ok.
你們都安全了
Thank you.
謝謝你
It's ok.
沒事的
It's ok.
沒事了
Rose Kennedy once said,
羅絲·肯尼迪曾說過
"Birds sing after a storm.
連鳥兒都會在暴風雨后歡唱
"Why shouldn't people feel as free
人們為什么在陽光普照的時候
to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"
還不盡情享受快樂呢
Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you.
我都差點忘了,有東西要給你
Oh, yeah?
真的嗎
Forgot to give it to you at the party.
忘記在你的生日派對上給你了
But you don't give birthday presents.
可你從來不會送生日禮物的
The "Red....Skins."
是華盛頓紅人隊門票
It's a V.I.P. Box.
還是貴賓包廂
Thank you so much.
太謝謝你了
Every been to a pro football game?
以前看過職業橄欖球賽嗎
No, I honestly didn't even know this was football.
沒呢,我甚至不知道這是橄欖球
You're gonna love it.
你會喜歡的
We are. You're coming with me, right?
我們都會喜歡的,你跟我一起去,對嗎
No.
不了
Someone else on the plane is a huge Skins fan.
這里的某人是紅人隊的忠實粉絲
Who?
誰啊
Only person in the world who calls you Spence.
這里唯一一個叫你史賓斯的人
JJ?
婕婕
She's a huge RedSkins fan.
她是紅人隊的超級粉絲
Wh-what should I say?
我,我該怎么開口呢
Checkmate.
將軍
Heard you're, uh, a fan of football.
聽說你,你喜歡橄欖球