The forecast, plenty of sunshine through today with seasonal temperatures.
天氣預報,今天陽光普照
We should reach our normal high of about 82 degrees by this afternoon.
氣溫到午后會達到正常的82華氏度
Look for clear skies tonight with a low near 70.
晚上晴空萬里,最低70華氏度
Increasing cloudiness tomorrow, sticky and humid at 20% chance of showers.
明天多云,濕熱,有2成的可能性有時有陣雨
Clurman! Why didn't you return my calls, Gil?
克萊門!怎么不回我電話,吉爾
Come on, Joe, give me a break.
拜托,喬,饒了我吧
I'm late for a meeting.
我開會要遲到了
I left messages on every line.
我在你每個電話上都留了信息
I even talked with your assistant.
甚至找過你的助手
Look, I've been really busy, ok?
聽著,我一直特別忙
We have a meeting scheduled tomorrow.
我們明天安排個會議
We'll talk then. That's right, we will.
到時再談。好的,就這樣
You blow me off again it's gonna get ugly,
你要再耍我,有你好看的
and I won't be so understanding next time.
下次我就不會這么通情達理了
Clurman's was the second bombing this morning,
克萊門的爆炸案是今早的第二起了
both in residential neighborhoods in palm beach.
均發生在棕櫚灘居民區
Homeland Security been notified?
通知國土安全局了嗎
And ATF. In addition to a profile, they want a threat assessment.
還通知了ATF,除了側寫外,他們還要威脅等級評估
Is the media onto it?
媒體介入了嗎
Of course. JJ's keeping tabs on that.
當然,婕婕在密切跟進
What do we know about the bombs?
炸彈的情況了解了多少
Morgan hooked up with ATF.
摩根在和ATF溝通
They're sending pictures of bomb fragments as they find them.
他們正在發炸彈碎片的圖片
Pipe bombs. Packed in cardboard boxes.
土制鋼管炸彈。裝在硬紙箱里
Package bombs. Sent through the mail? No.
包裹炸彈。郵寄來的。不是
The other picture in your hand is of the switch that ATF found.
你手里的另外一張圖片,是ATF發現的開關
Same mechanism for both bombs, mercury-activated.
兩個炸彈構造相同,由水銀觸發
What does that mean?
什么意思
There are contacts to a detonator on either end of a bent tube full of mercury.
在充滿水銀的彎管兩頭有觸點可連接到雷管
What it means is all you have to do is to tilt the package to detonate it.
也就是只要傾斜包裹即可引爆
So they couldn't have been sent through the mail.
所以不可能通過郵寄
The bomber had to deliver them himself.
炸彈客必須親自寄送
Exactly. Strange way to commit an act of terrorism.
正是,奇怪的恐怖襲擊方式
Why go to all this trouble to kill just a few people?
大費周張只殺幾人
Let's recommend not raising the terror alert level for now.
目前還是先別提升恐怖襲擊預警級別
No reason to spread panic.
沒理由讓大眾恐慌
We got news.
看新聞
This is just a local channel, but the coverage is everywhere now-
這只是當地頻道,但現在已被到處播出
CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Al-jazeera, you name it.
能想到的電視臺都在播出
So much for not spreading panic.
現在想不散布恐慌也不成了
According to doctors, he's badly injured,
醫生說,他傷勢嚴重
but in stable condition in the I.C.U.
但在重癥監護室,暫時穩定
Now, neighbors say that they heard a blast at about 10:30 this morning, and police arrived.
周邊人說今早,他們大約10:30聽到一聲巨響,警察趕到...
If DHS doesn't raise the terror alert now, they'll look weak.
如果國土安全局現在不提升,恐怖襲擊預警級別,他們會顯得無能
Make sure Homeland Security knows that this is everywhere.
確保國土安全局知道這到處在播
I just felt that!
感覺到了
Are you all right? Is everyone all right?
你還好吧,大家都好吧
Let's meet at the airstrip in 20.
20分鐘后機場見
This is live, I repeat this is live.
現場直播,重申這是現場直播
Yeah, what's up?
什么事
Hotch, listen, they're gonna be sending us bomb fragments by this afternoon.
霍奇,聽著,他們會下午發來炸彈碎片
I'm the only one with an ATF background.
我是唯一有ATF背景的
So if you'd like me to stay behind and supervise the bomb profile, I'm on that.
如你想讓我留下來跟進爆炸案案情分析,我愿意
Morgan, you wouldn't be afraid to be out in the field with a bomber, now, would you?
摩根,你不再害怕出外勤處理炸彈了,對嗎
You know maybe it's not the bomber that I'm worried about.
你知道我擔心的不是炸彈
I thought we were past all that.
我原以為這一切都過去了
Hotch, Boston sent Gideon into a posttraumatic tailspin.
霍奇,波士頓那起爆炸案,曾讓吉迪恩陷入創傷后的陰影
How do we know that won't happen again?
怎么能保證不再發生類似情況
Morgan, I tell you what.
摩根,我跟你講
Why don't we concentrate on profiling the bomber, and not Gideon? Copy that.
為什么我們不集中精力在炸彈上,而不是在吉迪恩上。了解
Samuel Johnson wrote, "almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble."
塞繆爾·約翰遜曾寫道,幾乎所有荒唐的行為均源于模仿那些我們不可能與之相象的人
Bombings occurred within 3 miles of each other.
爆炸均發生在,彼此相鄰3英里的范圍內
First victim was a 74-year-old widow, Barbara Keller.
第一個受害者是74歲的寡婦,芭芭拉·凱勒
2 hours after that, Clurman got hit in his driveway, and 45 minutes later... well, we all saw that.
兩小時后,克萊門在他車道上被炸,45分鐘后,我們都看到了
Jill Swenson, 34-year-old housewife who lived across the street from Clurman.
吉兒·斯溫森住在克萊門街對面的34歲家庭主婦
Of the 3, only Clurman survived.
三人中,只有克萊門生還了
Was there any connection between the victims?
受害者之間有聯系嗎
One. Clurman was a partner in a $10-million condo development deal
有一個,克萊門是一個1千萬公寓項目的合伙人
in which Keller was an investor,
而凱勒正是投資人
and a few weeks ago, the whole deal went bust.
幾周前,整件事黃了
Went bust how?
怎么黃的
Geologists discovered that the land was on methane,
地質學家發現地下有甲烷
the condos never got built, the land became worthless,
公寓不可能建,土地變得一文不值
and Clurman lost a lot of people and a lot of money.
克萊門失掉了大量客戶和金錢
So maybe one of them was mad enough to take aim at Clurman.
也許其中有人氣得針對克萊門
No, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
別,別妄下定論
It's a little too early to theorize about motive.
現在推斷動機還為時過早
Then where do we start?
那我們從何下手
From the beginning.
從頭開始
What do we know about bombers?
我們對炸彈客有何認識
Mostly male, loners, history of criminal activity.
大多數是男性,獨居,有暴力史
About 50% of all bombings are actually a product of vandalism.
大約半數的爆炸行為是為了破壞公物
And more often than not, bombers end up accidentally blowing themselves up,
通常炸彈客會不小心炸到自己,一命嗚呼
so the first suspects you always look for in the bombing case are the victims.
所以在爆炸事件中,受害者是第一嫌疑人
Clurman was the only male.
克萊門是這里唯一的男性
Losing a large business deal like that could be a powerful stressor.
搞砸這么一大樁買賣會受極大的刺激
Well, then there's the crime scene.
還有犯罪現場
Clurman was the only victim who didn't get hit at his door. Why?
克萊門是唯一沒在家門口,被炸的受害者。為什么
What was different about this one?
這個有什么不同
Before Clurman passed out, all he told cops at the time was that
在克萊門暈過去之前,他一直對警方說的是
he saw the package sitting on the stoop outside his kitchen door.
他看見包裹在廚房門前的走廊上
Why didn't he take it in?
他為什么不拿進去
Why didn't it go off until he got to his car?
炸彈在他到達車前怎么沒炸
It's like 50 feet away.
有50英尺之遠
Joe Reese, one of Clurman's investors, was here before the bomb went off.
喬·里斯,克萊門的投資人之一,炸彈爆炸前就在這
The cops have ruled him out as a s suspect,
警察已經排除他的嫌疑
but he said he saw Clurman get in the car with the package.
但他說看到克萊門帶著包裹到車里
So maybe Clurman wasn't receiving a bomb at all.
也許克萊門根本不是在接收炸彈
Maybe he was on his way to delivering one.
也許他是要去寄送炸彈
But he drops it or tilts it, and it goes off by accident.
但他讓炸彈掉落或者傾斜了,導致了意外爆炸
I'd like to talk to Clurman.
我想和克萊門談談
In the meantime, let's get a warrant to search his house. You have a package.
同時,申請搜查令搜查他家。你有個包裹
Don't worry. Had a police escort all the way from palm beach.
別擔心,從棕櫚灘,一路有警察護送過來
Ok, right on time
來得正好
Thanks, man, I got this.
謝謝,伙計,我來吧
These are my bomb fragments.
這是炸彈碎片
We can start putting this bad boy together.
可以開始讓其復原了
Why bother?
何必這么麻煩
Don't you just look at the pieces for prints and stuff?
難道不是只看看碎片上的指紋之類嗎
Garcia, what are you doing in the FBI?
加西亞,你在聯邦調查局做什么的
I didn't get into medical school?
我沒考進醫學院
Why does that not surprise me?
我怎么不覺得奇怪呢
Ouch. That's what my father said.
討厭,我老爸就那么說的
All right, I'm about to teach you something, so pay attention.
好了,我要教你點東西,注意了
Oh, it's like school.
像在學校似的
Look, how these things are put together can tell you how the unsub thinks.
如何讓這些復原能告訴你,不明嫌犯是怎么想的
You sound like Gideon.
你的口氣真像吉迪恩
Ok, ouch.
討厭,別說了
You think it's bull? Ok...all right.
你覺得是胡扯,好吧。好了
You see that section of pipe? Yeah.
看管子的那部分。好
That right there used to be part of the cap.
這部分曾是蓋子的一部分
It screwed onto these threads right here.
通過這些螺紋,蓋緊管子
But, see, here's the thing- it had to be done very carefully
問題是這樣的,必須非常小心操作
because even if one tiny grain of powder
因為在他工作時
go onto those threads while he was working,
即使一丁點火藥沾到了螺紋上
that little bit of friction would have ignited the bomb.
那一絲摩擦就會引爆炸彈
Boom! Boom! Boom!
嘣,嘣,嘣
See you later, unsub.
永別了,嫌犯老兄
Now, he didn't have to use a powder that fine.
他不必那么精細地利用火藥
He didn't have to use threaded caps,
他不必用帶螺紋的蓋子
and he didn't even have to use a steel pipe, that would be whole lot safer if he hadn't.
他甚至可以不用鋼管,如他不這樣,會安全很多
But the bomb wouldn't have been nearly as deadly.
但炸彈也就不會這么致命
So what does that tell you about our unsub?
從中讓你了解到不明嫌犯什么
He's one sick puppy?
他是個變態
To say the least. One sick puppy that aims to kill.
至少,是個想要殺人的變態
Not scare, not vandalize, or make some kind of political statement. Kill.
沒有恐嚇,沒有肆意破壞,沒有政治性聲明。只是殺人
Where's your team right now?
你的搜查小組在哪
Down in the garage.
在車庫
After they finish the garage, make sure they check the attic.
等他們搜完車庫,讓他們再檢查一下閣樓
Agent hotchner? Yes, sir?
霍奇爾探員,是我,先生
Detective Morrison, palm beach P.D.
莫里森偵探,來自棕櫚灘警察局
I'm lead on the case.
我負責這個案子
Nice to meet you.
見到您很高興
This is agent Greenaway.
這位是格凌威探員
Agents Reid and Gideon are at the hospital.
里德和吉迪恩探員正在醫院里
I think you met agent Jareau at the station house.
我想你在警局已經見過了詹若探員
Oh, yeah, she's taken over the place.
是的,她已經接管了那里
She does that.
她很在行
ATF hasn't found any hard evidence yet, just some kitchen timers, tape recorders, and electrical switches.
ATF還沒找到確鑿的證據,只有一些廚房定時器,錄音機和電開關之類的東西
Yeah. It is amazing how many household items
是啊。真令人驚異,有這么多家居用品
count as potential bomb-making materials.
能作為潛在的炸彈制造材料
Hello?
您好
Excuse me!
抱歉
Mrs. Clurman.
克萊門太太
What's going on here?
這發生什么事了
Mrs. Clurman, my name is special agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI.
克萊門太太,我是特別探員亞倫·霍奇爾,聯邦調查局的
What are you doing in my house?
你們在我家干什么
There's a copy of the warrant on the table.
桌子上有份搜查令副本
I know that this is hard to believe,
我知道這讓人難以置信
but we just need to cover all of our bases.
但我們查案得滴水不漏
We need to make sure that your husband was not involved in any way.
我們得確定您丈夫沒有任何犯罪嫌疑
Involved? My husband's in the hospital with his leg blown off.
犯罪嫌疑,我丈夫正躺在醫院里,腿被炸飛了
What are you talking about?!
你們到底什么意思
Mrs. Clurman, there are some questions that your husband needs to answer,
克萊門太太,有幾個問題需要您丈夫回答
and the sooner that we talk to him and clear him,
越早和他談,越早澄清他的嫌疑
then the sooner we can find whoever's responsible.
就能越快找到真兇
Agent Hotchner? We've got something.
霍奇爾探員,找到些東西
We found this buried on the back of that shelf.
我們發現這個埋在架子后面
Mrs. Clurman... Do you know anything about this?
克萊門太太,你知道這事嗎
What can you tell us about the package, Mr. Clurman?
能說說包裹的事嗎,克萊門先生
I thought I knew what it was.
我原以為我知道那是什么
Pot for an orchid. I collect them.
蘭花花盆,我收集它們
I ordered the pot through the mail.
我郵購了那花盆
Why didn't you take it inside?
那為什么不拿回家
It was for my office.
是要放在辦公室里的
I was going there anyway.
我正要去那
Thought I'd take it with me.
想著能順便捎帶過去
That's the last thing I remember.
我最后就記得這些了
You had an argument with Joe Reese. Do you remember that?
你和喬·里斯有過爭執,還記得嗎
Joe was there?
喬當時在嗎
He was angry, he accused you of blowin' him off.
他很生氣,他說你放了他鴿子
Any reason he'd want to hurt you?
他會不會要加害你
Joe? No.
喬,不會
I mean, he's a confrontational guy,
我的意思是,他是個直性子的人
but if he wanted to kill me, he'd just beat me to death.
如果他想殺我,直接打死我就好了
A lot of people were angry about that deal falling apart,
那樁生意黃了,很多人都很生氣
and they were angry at you.
而因此怪罪于你
How did that make you feel?
你怎么覺得呢
I felt awful.
糟透了
I thought those condos would make a lot of money for a lot of people, myself included.
我原以為那公寓能為人們賺不少錢,包括我自己
I thought that geologist was legit.
我原以為那個地質學家是正牌的
He didn't even take samples.
他甚至都沒采樣
He scammed us.
他把我們都算計了
All those investors who lost their money...
那些錢打了水漂的投資者們
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Barbara Keller?
芭芭拉·凱勒
The first victim.
首位受害者
What about her?
她怎么樣
It's just such a shame.
真讓人慚愧
Such a nice lady, you know?
她是個好人,知道嗎
It was such an easy sale.
很爽快的一樁買賣
Sometimes I felt like I took advantage of her
有時我覺得是占了她便宜
because she was old and lonely.
因為她是個孤寡老人
Now she's dead.
現在她死了
Well... I feel terrible.
我覺得糟透了
What is it?
怎么了
Ah, my foot!
我的腳
Get you something.
我去叫人
This isn't our guy.
他不是我們要找的嫌犯
His answers were coherent even while he was sedated.
即使他打了鎮靜劑后,回答問題依然清晰明了
He's got a sense of humor, displays empathy...
還很幽默,有同情心
Not to mention he has a hobby unrelated to bomb-making.
更別提他的愛好和制造炸彈,風馬牛不相及了
This is nothing like a typical bomber profile.
一點都不符合典型炸彈狂人的側寫
What about the materials we found?
那找到的炸彈材料呢
Well, we'll see if the fragments match at the bomb scene,
會查下是否和爆炸現場的碎片一致
but I doubt they will.
但我估計應該不會
Ok.
好的
Look at this.
看看這個
This is their nephew in Texas.
這是他們在德克薩斯的侄子
And according to Mrs. Clurman,
據克萊門太太所說
he was staying with them for a month and left last week.
他和他們住了一個月,上周才走的
Mercury switches are a little sophisticated for a 12-year-old kid.
水銀開關對一個12歲的孩子來說,有些復雜了
I'm not saying he's the unsub,
我沒說他就是不明嫌犯
but boys his age like to blow stuff up.
但這個年紀的孩子,很可能會搞出點什么來
I'll call Morrison.
我會打電話給莫里森
He'll contact local P.D. in Texas
他會聯系德克薩斯當地警局
and pick up the kid and talk to him.
找到那男孩,和他談談
You know, a watched bomb never assembles.
盯著炸彈看,它們也不會自己組裝起來
I'm down to the last few pieces, and for the life of me,
就剩最后幾片了,估計我這輩子
I can't figure out how they fit together or if they fit together.
也搞不懂如何組裝,或是否可以組裝起來
They might not even be part of the bomb at all.
它們甚至可能都不是炸彈的一部分
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
You got most of it.
你已經弄好一大半了
I'd give you a B-plus.
是我就給你打個B+
Thanks.
謝謝
The big deal is it could be part of his signature.
重要的是,這可能是他犯罪行為特征的一部分
Ooh, signature. Like a sign of the zodiac, that kind of thing?
特征,就像"黃道十二宮"之類的象征符號,對嗎
Yeah. Yeah, just like that.
對,沒錯,就像那樣
I was serious. I really wanted to learn that time.
說真的,那時候我還真想模仿一下呢
Signature's the thing that they get off on,
所謂犯罪行為本質特征,是他們樂此不疲的本源
like a flourish.
像是一種炫耀
You know, a certain kind of pipe, a certain mix of powders.
這種特制的管子,特制混合的火藥粉
Like the Unabomber.
手法像"郵件炸彈客"
he always used something wood in his bombs.
他總會在炸彈里放些木制的東西
I mean, I don't know.
我是說,我不知道
These guys, they think they're artists or something,
這些家伙自以為是藝術家之類的
so they sign their work.
所以要為自己的作品做上記號
And you think by putting these last pieces together,
你覺得如果把最后這些組裝好
you might find the signature?
就會摸透犯罪行為本質特征嗎
Yeah.
是的
See, sometimes the design itself is unique,
有時那些記號的設計是獨一無二的
so once we do put it all together,
所以當我們組裝好的時候
we can compare it to other exemplars in our evidence database
可以和證物數據庫中其他樣本對比
and see if the bomb was built by somebody we may have already come across.
看看這炸彈是否,系我們的老對手制造的
What?
什么
If there was another piece like this...
如果還有另一片這樣的碎片
no, I tried that. It doesn't fit.
不,我試過了,配不上去
No, it could have been part of a longer rod
不,它可能是一根長棍的一截
that fit through the top and went all the way through.
正好從頭穿下去,貫穿到底
Tetris.
俄羅斯方塊
Damn it.
見鬼了
What? Did I mess something up?
怎么了,我搞錯了嗎
No. No, no, Garcia.
不不不,加西亞
You nailed it.
你說到點子上了
I know who built this bomb.
我知道是誰制造這個炸彈了
The guy's doing life in federal prison.
這家伙正在聯邦監獄坐牢
Morgan e-mailed these over.
摩根通過電子郵件,把這些發了過來
The three on the left are the bombs from yesterday.
左邊三個是昨天的炸彈
The one on the right's from the evidence room at Quantico.
右邊的那個是匡堤科證物室里的
They are all identical.
它們一模一樣
They are made with steel reinforcement rods.
都是用鋼鐵棒加固的
Adrian Bale.
艾德里安·貝爾
Who?
誰
He held our agents in a standoff in Boston last year.
他去年在波士頓曾一度,和我們的探員陷入僵持
He took out 6 agents and a hostage with one of his bombs.
用一枚炸彈,就干掉了6名探員和1名人質
So you're thinking he's behind this?
所以你覺得他是幕后主使
Possibly, but he's in prison.
可能吧,但他在監獄里
He's got kind of a cult following, almost like Manson.
他有些信徒似的追隨者,就像曼森
It could just be a copycat.
很可能是模仿之作
There's one way to find out.
有一個辦法可以查明真相
Let's put the screws to this guy.
我們去給他施加壓力
No, no, no. Bale's too smart.
不不不,貝爾太聰明了
If we want information from him, we have to handle him carefully.
如果我們想從他嘴里套話,得小心應付
Even then you have to assume that road will lead nowhere.
即便這樣,也要做好此路不通的準備
You're saying the connection to Bale doesn't help us at all?
你是說和貝爾接觸根本無濟于事嗎
No. I'm just saying let us handle Bale.
不,我只是說我們要搞定貝爾
Look, we just heard from local Texas P.D.
我們剛從德克薩斯當地警局得到消息
You were right about Clurman's nephew.
關于克萊門的侄子,你說對了
He admitted the bomb stuff was his,
他承認炸彈材料是他的
which is great for the Clurmans,
這對克萊門一家是好消息
but it leaves us with zero suspects.
但這樣一來我們沒有任何嫌疑人了
So what do you suggest my men do now?
那你說我的人現在該怎么辦
Proceed from the profile.
從側寫著手
I didn't know we had a profile.
我不知道我們已做過側寫了
We're dealing with a bomber.
我們的對手是一名炸彈客
We're talking about someone who's non-confrontational.
他沒有火爆的直性子
If you bumped into him in a cafe, he'd apologize.
如果你在咖啡館撞上他,他會道歉
Even if it wasn't his fault.
就算不是他的錯
We would classify this bomber as highly organized,
這個炸彈客做事井井有條
based on the meticulous design of his bombs.
基于炸彈的精確設計
It means above average intelligence.
說明他智商超常
He probably has a skilled job, a trade,
他可能做得是技術活
one that allows him to work alone.
某種能讓他單獨作業的工作
That's how he was able to make a sophisticated device
所以他才能神不知鬼不覺地
without raising suspicion.
制造出精密的炸彈
Furniture maker, jeweler, et cetera.
家具工,珠寶匠,諸如此類
Background in explosives?
有制造炸彈的背景嗎
No, not necessarily.
不,這倒未必
You're thinking about a type who likes to blow things up.
你所想的那類人是喜歡玩爆炸
Gives them an emotional or sexual release.
以此在情緒和性方面得到發泄
Death's secondary.
死亡倒是其次
Then what's this guy doing?
那么這個家伙呢
Murdering.
意在謀殺
Bombs-just weapons.
炸彈只是武器
And these attacks, they are not random.
這些襲擊都不是隨機性的
Well, how do you know that?
你怎么知道
The process of elimination.
排除法
We know bombers fall into a discreet number of
炸彈客按作案動機
categories according to motive.
可以分為幾類
There's the terrorist whose aim is to spread fear.
比如恐怖分子是為了制造恐慌
We'd expect him to strike in a populous area like a subway.
通常會選擇在人多的地方下手,比如地鐵上
There's the politically motivated bomber.
也有想表達政治立場的炸彈客
He makes a statement by choosing a symbolic target
會選擇具有象征意義的目標,來表明立場
like an abortion clinic.
比如墮胎診所
Then there's our unsub.
還有就是我們的不明嫌犯
He made bombs designed to kill and he chose his victims
他制造炸彈就是為了殺人,他自己挑選受害者
specifically by placing the bombs at their stoops.
將炸彈放在他們家門廊上
That tells us he has a direct motive.
這告訴我們,他有直接的作案動機
Statistically he bombs for profit or to conceal a crime.
總的來說他制造爆炸,是為了金錢利益或是掩蓋罪行
And it tells us how we're going to find him-
這也提示了如何找到他
through the people he killed.
就要從他殺的人為出發點
Somewhere among the three victims there is a direct motive.
這三個受害人中有個直接作案動機
Keep digging. Thanks.
繼續深入調查,謝謝
Any questions, we'll be around.
如果還有疑問,隨時問我們
You'll be around. I'll be in prison.
問你可以,我就要去監獄了
Somebody's got to talk to Bale.
我得去找貝爾談談
Detective Morrison, how's it going?
莫里森探員,還順利嗎
We're combing through all the investors in the land deal,
我們調查了土地交易的所有投資人
got a couple of suspects who fit the profile.
找到幾個符合側寫的嫌犯
We're going to talk to them.
要去和他們談談
Ok. Well, if you need anything, just let us know.
好,有什么需要盡管開口
Right.
行
How we doing?
怎么樣了
Frustrated.
很失敗
I can't see why anyone would want to kill
我想不通為什么有人要殺
a little old lady who collects cats and coins.
喜歡養貓和集錢幣的老太太
Unless somebody wanted the coins.
除非有人想要那些錢幣
I spent a good chunk of my childhood
我童年時費了很大勁
looking for a 1944 penny worth thousands.
找一枚價值上千的,1944年版一便士
Yes, I was a little bit of a nerd.
是,我是有點呆
Is that so surprising?
很奇怪嗎
Not to me.
我不覺得
Morgan?
我是摩根
I just got the lab results from the powder residues on the bombs.
我剛拿到炸彈火藥殘片的化驗結果
Ammonia nitrate, potassium chloride, and aluminum powder.
硝酸氨,氯化鉀,還有鋁粉
Nobody uses that mixture, Hotch.
沒人用這種混合物,霍奇
Nobody but Bale.
除了貝爾
That's right.
沒錯
And the closer I look at these things, the more they're the same.
而且我越是仔細看這些,就覺得越相似
Same weld pattern, same switch assembly, same thread sizing.
一樣的焊接方式,開關組合和螺紋規格也一樣
It's weird, man.
這太奇怪了,伙計
This guy's not building bombs, he's forging them.
這家伙不是在制造炸彈,他是在仿造炸彈
That's the other reason I'm calling you.
這是我打電話給你的另一個原因
Bale wrote addresses on his packages in block letters with blue ink.
貝爾用藍墨水的大寫印刷體,在包裹上寫地址
I'm thinking our guy's doing the same.
我想我們要找的人和他如出一轍
Ok. I'll set up a press conference, make sure the public knows.
我去召開記者招待會,確保民眾知道這消息
Thanks, Morgan.
謝了,摩根
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Look, obviously Bale burned us pretty bad.
顯然貝爾把我們弄得焦頭爛額
We just want to make sure if we're in a position
我們只想知道
to make a deal with him that you guys are willing to do it.
你們是否愿意和貝爾做個交易
Well, I think that's premature.
我覺得這還為時過早
We're not even sure if Bale's involved yet.
我們都還沒確定貝爾是否涉案
What if he is?
如果他確實涉案了呢
You're sure you want to deal with a guy
難道你真的想和
who took out 6 of our agents?
一個殺了我們六名探員的人做交易
Half of Florida is in a panic.
半個佛羅里達州都已人心惶惶
There might not be another choice.
也許沒有別的選擇了
There has to be.
一定有
Bale, you have a visitor.
貝爾,有人來訪
you know why I'm here?
你知道我為什么來嗎
This guy in palm beach, right?
為了棕櫚灘那家伙,對吧
The palm beach bomber.
那個"棕櫚灘炸彈客"
Somebody's got to give him a better name.
該給他取個更響亮的名號
He uses your bombs, your designs.
他用的是你的炸彈,是你的設計
Well, he should be careful.
那他可得當心了
Those things are dangerous.
那些東西很危險
Adrian...
艾德里安
you can't fool me.
你別想和我?;ㄕ?/div>
If you're involved in this in any way and you do not help me,
如果你與此案有關,而且不幫我
I will make your life even worse than it is now.
我會讓你生活得更糟
Oh, but no, actually,
事實上,你錯了
I can fool you because I fooled you before.
我能耍你,因為我以前就耍過你
And now there's another me out there, watching, waiting.
現在外面有另一個我,在虎視眈眈
We have new information about the palm beach bomber.
我們得到了關于,"棕櫚灘炸彈客"的最新消息
In addition to placing the bombs in plain brown packages,
除了炸彈被放在,普通的棕色包裹中以外
we have reason to believe that the bomber may hand write
我們有理由相信炸彈客將地址
the delivery addresses on a plain white label.
手寫在普通白色標簽上
Mommy, when's daddy coming home?
媽媽,爸爸什么時候回來
He's got to get the beach house ready for the next renters.
他必須要為下一個房客,準備好海濱別墅
He'll be back tomorrow.
他明天回來
...Be examined carefully,
請小心檢查
especially if you don't recognize the return address.
特別是當你不認識寄件地址時
Have you unpacked your suitcase yet?
你的手提箱打開了嗎
No. I'll go do it right now.
沒有,我現在就去
With your help,
有您的幫助
we should be able to prevent any further casualties.
我們才能避免進一步的人員傷亡
Thank you for your vigilance.
感謝您能提高警惕
You were more ruthless than I expected.
你比我預想的還要殘忍
If you hadn't pushed that button,
如果當時你不按下按鈕
you might've had a chance at parole someday.
也許你還有假釋的機會
Yeah.
沒錯
You know, I've thought a lot about that day,
你知道嗎,我經常想起那一天
and there's one thing I still can't understand.
有件事我始終不明白
You trusted me. Why?
你當時很信任我,為什么
I never trusted you.
我從不信任你
You listened to me.
你聽了我的話
I made an error.
我犯了個錯誤
I calculated you wouldn't do it, and you did.
我以為你不會那么做,但是你做了
Whatever you think, I'm gonna walk outta here, and you never will.
隨你怎么想,我能走出去但你永遠也不行
Here's what I think.
我是這么想的
Sending those agents into that warehouse,
派那些探員進入倉庫
it just doesn't make sense.
這可沒什么道理
I mean, I've read your books.
我是說,我讀過你的書
I had all those things- what did you call it?
我知道那些東西,你怎么叫它來著
Um... a homicidal triad.
謀殺三大初征
I even came from a broken family, classic sociopath,
我來自一個破碎的家庭,是典型的反社會分子
so when I had the chance to kill 6 agents plus a hostage,
當我有機會殺六名探員,外加一名人質的時候
I mean, just because I gave myself up
我是說,我向你自首
doesn't mean that I was finished with those people.
不代表我會饒了那些人
I still had the remote. You...
我還有遙控器呢,你
you should've known that.
你應該想得到的
And the emotional release I would feel by pressing that button...
按下那個按鈕會讓我有種快感
well, that was just a little too overwhelming to pass up.
就是有點難以自控了
Why didn't you search me before sending those agents in?
你派探員進去之前,為什么不先搜我身呢
Why didn't you do your job, agent Gideon?
為什么你沒盡職,吉迪恩探員
Mommy, there's a present for you.
媽媽,有一份給你的禮物
Present?
禮物
What does it look like?
什么樣子的
It's brown with blue letters.
棕色盒子,寫著藍色的字
Can I bring it to you?
我拿給你好嗎
No!
不要
Keep holding on, baby.
堅持住,寶貝
The first thing we gotta do is to get mother out of there.
我們首先要讓母親離開
OKay
好
You gotta it!
明白
Just keep holding on, ok?
一定要堅持住,好嗎
But it's heavy.
可是好重啊
Oh, I know, I know,
我知道,我知道
but you're doing such a good job.
但是你很了不起
Ok, everything's gonna be ok.
不會有事的
No, nobody over there.
不,那邊沒人
I don't want to scare the little girl.
我不想嚇著那小姑娘
Just a few more minutes.
再等幾分鐘就好
Hear that? We're almost there.
聽見了嗎,就快好了
It's heavy, I can't hold it.
好重啊,我拿不動了
Yes, you can.
不,你能行的
You have to step back, ma'am.
夫人,你得退后
I am not leaving my daughter.
我不離開我女兒
You need to trust me.
你要信任我
Ok, sweetie, don't move, ok?
親愛的,別動,好嗎
Don't move, sweetie.
別動,親愛的
I'm gonna come up to meet you. Steady.
我會幫你的,拿穩了
You're such a good girl. Just a few more seconds.
真是個好孩子,馬上就好了
You're doing great, sweetie. Ok. It's slipping.
你做得很好,寶貝,要掉下去了
Go go go. Come here, baby!
快走,快走,過來,寶貝
Get here Ma'am.
過來,女士
Bale might be part of this, but he's not in control of it.
貝爾可能參與其中,但他不是主謀
If he were, he would've taunted me with specifics.
如果是他,他會用案情細節來嘲弄我
So what's our next move?
那我們下一步怎么做
I let Bale know the unsub's using his designs.
我告訴貝爾,不明嫌犯在用他設計的炸彈
Bait.
誘餌
Yeah, exactly.
沒錯
If Bale wasn't part of it before,
如果貝爾之前沒參與過
he'll sure want to be part of it now.
他現在也一定想參與了
I'm gonna stay behind and monitor his mail, calls, visitors,
我打算悄悄監視他的郵件,電話和訪客
any contact that he has with the outside world.
所有他和外界的聯系
Good. Even if he doesn't know the unsub,
很好,就算他不知道不明嫌犯
he may want to try to contact him.
他可能會試圖和他聯絡
I might have something.
我發現了點線索
Barbara Keller was having trouble insuring some coins she bought.
芭芭拉·凱勒在給她的硬幣保險時,遇到了點麻煩
The insurance company thought they might be fake.
保險公司認為硬幣是假的
So the insurance company's blowing up annoying clients?
所以保險公司就想,把這煩人的客戶炸死嗎
What if someone sold her the fake coins?
如果另外有人賣給她假硬幣呢
She's on to him, he shuts her up.
她找上他了,他想滅口
Were these coins valuable enough to kill over?
為了這些硬幣值得殺人嗎
She told the insurance company
她告訴保險公司
she thought they might be worth $12,000.
硬幣價值1.2萬美金
All right. Do you have any idea who sold her the coins?
好吧,知道誰賣給她的嗎
No, but she had an appointment with a coin dealer scheduled-
沒有,但是她和一個硬幣販子,約了時間見面
I'm guessing to challenge the insurance company's appraisal.
我猜她是要對保險公司的估價,表示質疑
A guy named david walker.
那人名叫戴維·沃克爾
So maybe he can help us figure out who sold her the coins.
也許他能協助我們搞清誰是賣家
Office of Supreme Genius Puzzle Solver.
超級天才解疑辦公室
Do you have a riddle for me?
有疑難雜癥要解決嗎
I found out Bale has been accessing the internet
我發現貝爾一直繞過監獄圖書館
by getting around a fire wall that's set up on a prison library computer.
計算機的防火墻接入互聯網
The guy even has an e-mail address.
這家伙甚至有一個電子郵箱
Wow. Sneaky bastard.
哇,這雜種還挺狡猾
Yeah. He's headed for the library right now,
是啊,他現在就在去圖書館的路上
maybe to contact the unsub.
可能要聯系那個不明嫌犯
Is there a way to possibly monitor his keystrokes
可以在他上網時
while he's online?
監聽他的鍵盤動作嗎
I can send him a virus,
我發給他一個病毒好了
but he'll have to open the e-mail for it to work.
但是必須他打開電郵才能有效
Let's do it.
就這么干吧
What do you want in the subject line?
標題欄中寫點什么
Let's think.
想一想
Something that'll make him open it.
讓他感興趣的事情
Yeah. He's impotent.
對,他有陽痿
Something that'll make him feel in control.
發點讓他感覺有控制欲的東西
I got something.
有了
Now this guy's number.
這人的號碼
He's visited 6 porn sites in the past half hour.
過去半小時內瀏覽了6個色情網站
Anything else?
其他的呢
Hold on
稍等
He's posting to a message board.
他在一個留言板上留了言
"Naughtyhobbies. Net. "
Naughtyhobbies.net
Looks like some sort of site for bomb enthusiasts.
好像是一個炸彈愛好者網站
"To all my friends out there, beware. They are onto you."
我的朋友們,多加小心,你們被盯上了
We need the names of everyone who's been on that message board
給我過去一個月在留言版里
in the past month.
留言的所有人的名字
186 e-mails.
186個電郵地址
Through the ISPs, we were able to track down the names and
通過網絡服務商可以查到名字
some of the addresses,
還有部分人的地址
but none of them were in palm beach.
沒人在棕櫚灘附近待過
How about occupations?
職業呢
It wasn't a required field,
不是必填項
so really, only about 1/3 filled it in.
所以,只有三分之一的人填了
Well, the unsub takes pride in his work. He would fill it in.
這名不明嫌犯自視甚高,他肯定填了
Right. Let's see. We have
也是,我看看
"trucker, physician, antiquities dealer,
卡車司機,內科醫生,古玩商
store owner, orderly... "
店主,護理員
wait.
稍等
Antiquities dealer?
古玩商
Yeah, why, what is it?
怎么了
Personally, I couldn't think of anything
我覺得,沒什么比硬幣
more boring than coins and old papers.
舊報紙更無聊的事了
Are you single?
你是單身嗎
Yes.
是的
I have a word of advice.
給你提個建議
Don't marry the first guy that proposes.
不要嫁給第一個向你求婚的男人
I wanted a pool table back there,
我想在這放個臺球桌
but david insisted on making it his workshop.
但是戴維非要用來做工作室
Hey, Reid. Ok, shoot.
里德,請講
David...
戴維
Elle.
艾爾
I got to call you back.
我打回給你
What's he up to now?
他現在又要干什么
It sounds like a car.
是車的聲音
I hope he's not committing suicide.
我希望他不是想自殺
I won't be able to collect life insurance.
我就不能得到保險金了
Yeah.
請講
Elle, it's him. It's Walker.
艾爾就是他,是沃克爾
Get out of the way!
快讓開
You ok?
還好吧
Yeah, I'm all right, but Mrs. Walker...
我很好,但是沃克爾太太
yeah. Guy's a real peach.
是啊,真是個大美女
Morrison's got a county-wide search out for the car.
莫里森已經全郡范圍搜索那車
Uniforms are going to try to find out where his haunts are.
警員們正在找尋他常出沒的地方
An ATF should be here any minute.
ATF人員馬上就到
Sure you're all right?
確定你還好嗎
Mrs. Walker said her husband spent most of his time in the garage.
沃克爾太太說他的丈夫,大多數時間都在車庫里
Let's check it out.
我們去查查
Well, we got the organized part right.
嫌犯做事井然有序,這點讓我們猜對了
What's this?
這是什么
I've seen these. It's for electroplating.
我見過這些,電鍍用的
Look at the date on the coin.
看硬幣上的日期
It's half-gone.
只剩一半了
He was using this to build up the metal
他用這些制作硬幣所用金屬
so he could change the dates on the coins.
因此他能篡改硬幣上的發行日期
To increase the value.
為了讓硬幣升值
Exactly.
沒錯
Like what he did with Barbara Keller's coins.
芭芭拉·凱勒買的硬幣,就是這么炮制出來的
Look over here. Check this out
過來看看
"The best. "
牛人
This is why he chose to use Bale's design.
這就是他選擇貝爾設計的炸彈的原因
He was working on something.
他在做什么東西
Make sure Morrison tells your officers
確保莫里森提醒你們的人
that this guy is smart, dangerous,
這個家伙老奸巨猾,極度危險
and has absolutely nothing to lose.
并且是個亡命之徒
You ready to do some work?
又有活干了,準備好了嗎
Why not? I haven't slept this week.
當然,我一周沒睡了
I might as well give up eating, too.
連吃飯的空都省了算了
Oh, poor baby.
哦,可憐的小孩
Try not to let the tears hit the paper.
眼淚不要滴到紙上哦
Gets a little messy.
別弄花了
Hmm. Really.
嗯,是啊
These are emails from Bale's account.
這是貝爾郵箱里的郵件
Reid forwarded them to me.
里德發給我的
What are we looking for?
要找什么
Right now this guy Walker's in the wind,
目前沃克爾仍圖謀不軌
so we gotta look at him from every angle,
所以方方面面都要徹查
see if we can figure out his next move.
猜出他接下來要搞什么鬼
Signature behavior.
犯罪行為本質特征
If Walker got bomb-making tips from Bale,
如果沃克爾從貝爾那學做炸彈
then maybe he got tips on staying clear of the cops.
也可能學會了如何躲避警察
Ha! Somebody's been taking notes.
哈,某人學有長進了
Medical school, schmedical school.
醫學院,"怨學你"
Don't hurt yourself, Garcia.
別逼自己了,加西亞
Now find me something.
現在幫我查查看吧
So far, nothing from the search.
目前,沒有線索
What do we know about Walker?
我們掌握了沃克爾哪些資料
He's a quiet career criminal.
它是一個低調的專業罪犯
Spent 4 years in prison
在他20出頭的時候
for a series of forged checks
因為偽造支票
when he was in his early 20s. He's now 46.
被關了4年,他現在46了
Past 18 years,
過去的18年里
he owned a store which sold coins, maps,and historical documents.
他有一間賣地圖,硬幣和歷史文獻的小店
We raided the place as soon as you gave us Walker's name.
一查到沃克爾,我們就立刻搜了他家
Most of his inventory was fake,
庫存的東西大部分是假的
forgeries valued in the millions.
偽造品加起來有幾百萬
But the walls had started to close in on him.
但他也快被揭穿了
We talked to some of his clients,
我們和他的幾個客戶談過了
and he was in debt up to his ears
他負債累累
and promising stuff he didn't have time to forge.
連沒空去造假的東西也一口答應了
Then Barbara Keller found out that the coins he had sold her were fake.
芭芭拉·凱勒發現她的硬幣是假貨
She threatened to out him.
她威脅要告發他
And if she had, all the
如果她這么做了
forgeries would have been discovered.
他的造假行為就公諸于眾了
He would have done 20 years.
有可能會被關20年
So he had to shut her up?
所以必須要殺她滅口
He planted all those bombs just to kill one little old lady?
費那么大勁就為了殺一個老太太
Yeah, and to throw us off, he made it look like it was much bigger than it was.
是的,還有就是向我們炫耀,故弄玄虛
You hear me? I said stop now!
聽到了嗎,我說停下來
Please... help me.
救救我
Everyone back-now. We need bomb squad in here.
每個人退后,我們需要拆彈專家
Please... it's not me.
求你了,不是我干的
Don't come any closer.
不要上前
Put your hands up and walk slowly back out.
舉起手來,慢慢退后
I can'T. He'll kill me.
我不能,他會殺了我
Who will?
誰
I don't know.
我不認識
He held a gun to me,
他用槍威脅我
put this on me.
把炸彈綁在我身上
He said...
他說
you'll know who he is.
你們知道他是誰
What does he want?
他想要如何
A helicopter. And passport.
直升機和護照
He's watching.
他在監視著
Once he gets what he wants,
當你們滿足了他的要求時
he's got instructions to defuse the bomb.
他會告訴如何拆彈的
Walker's close by.
沃克爾就在附近
Let's get snipers around the perimeter.
快,在周圍布防狙擊手
Get snipers on the roof.
在樓頂上布防狙擊手
Ok, we understand. We're not gonna leave you.
我們了解,我們不會丟下你不管的
Please... take it off.
請你,拆了它吧
We need to figure out
我們要先搞清楚
how the bomb's put together first.
炸彈是怎么組裝的
Tracy, you're in.
崔西過來
This is a really sophisticated device.
真是太精密復雜了
It looks like it was probably made by a master bomb maker,
絕對是一個炸彈高手做的
which means tampering with any part of it could set it off.
觸動它任一部分都可能會引爆
Isn't there some way to just cut the whole thing off him?
沒辦法把炸彈從他身上拆下來了嗎
Not without cutting these wires.
那先要把這幾根線割開
See how they're threaded all around the collar?
看它們怎么在領口纏繞的
They could be booby trapped,
可能是陷阱
or there could be a hidden secondary trigger.
或者是一個爆炸引發器
How do we find out?
我們怎么能知道
Without knowing how it's put together, it's gonna take a while.
不知道組裝方式,拆彈要有一段時間了
I'll have to x-ray it, try to figure out which are the real triggers,
我得拍X光片,找到真正的觸發裝置
but... I don't think there's enough time.
但是,時間不夠
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
There's a timer.
上面有個計時器
We've only got about 3 hours left.
我們只剩3小時了
What is it?
什么意思
We need to go outside.
我們到外面去
No!
不
He said he'd kill me if I went back out.
他說如果我出去就會殺了我
He made sure I told you that.
他讓我一定要告訴你這一點
Then we need to isolate you.
那我們必須立刻把你隔離
Why?
為什么
There's nothing you can do?
你們什么都做不了嗎
Is there anything?
究竟有沒有
I don't get it.
我不明白
If this guy's a hostage,
如果這個人真是人質
then why hasn't Walker tried to negotiate with us?
為什么沃克爾不和我們談判
Maybe he's scared or maybe he hasn't
可能他害怕
figured out what his next move is yet.
也可能不確定下一步怎么做
We got a bead on Walker. Sniper spotted him in his scope.
已確定他的所在位置,狙擊手已瞄準沃克爾
He's sitting in an office building across the street.
他在對面的辦公大樓里
It looks like a storage room with a small window facing us.
像是個儲物室,有扇小窗正對我們
We could surprise him.
我們可以突襲他
Good idea. If he feels cornered, he might give himself up.
好主意,要是他覺得無路可退,可能會選擇投降
Why do you say that?
你為什么這么說
Because bombers are generally cowards.
因為炸彈客通常都是懦夫
I'll take a team in and we'll go in through
我會帶一隊人
the back of the building.
從大樓后門進去
This feels wrong to me.
我覺得不對勁
Why would Walker let himself be found so easily?
為什么沃克爾讓我們這么容易找到他
He wants to be found.
他就是想被發現
Why? To negotiate.
為什么,談判
But then we lose the element of surprise.
那我們就沒法突襲他了
Hopefully, we catch him off guard,
但愿我們讓他措手不及
he may give himself up immediately.
他可能會立即投降
If not, we take a hard line
如果他不,我們就采取強硬手段
and make him feel like he's got no way out.
讓他覺得已經無處可逃
Remember, we have to take him alive.
記住,要活捉他
Walker's the only one who can defuse the necklace bomb.
他是唯一能拆除項圈炸彈的人
Everybody ready? Yes, sir. Let's do it.
準備好了嗎,是的,長官,行動吧
We're entering the building.
我們準備進大樓了
Be careful. At the very least, we know he's got a gun.
小心點,起碼他有槍
Copy that.
收到
We're approaching the door now.
現在正接近門
Copy that.
收到
So bombers are cowards, huh?
炸彈客都是懦夫
Yeah. Every last one of them.
沒錯,每一個都是
David walker, federal agents.
戴維·沃克爾,聯邦探員
Federal agents!
聯邦探員
Walker, freeze!
沃克爾,不許動
Ok. Please don't shoot!
好的,別開槍
Show yourself!
讓我們看到你
I'll shoot up the whole room.
不然我要掃射整個房間了
Ok...
好的
All right, now put your hands up where I can see them
把手舉起來
I can't do that.
我不能
Then I'll shoot.
我要開槍了
My hand is on the remote.
我手里有遙控器
I told you what I want.
我告訴過你我的條件了
The passport, the helicopter, the flight!
護照,直升機,飛離這里
Walker, listen to me.
沃克爾,聽我說
You're at the top of the FBI's most wanted list.
你現在是FBI的頭號通緝犯
I think you're smart enough to realize
你足夠聰明
there's no way we're letting you go.
知道我們是不可能放你走的
Here's my counter offer:
聽聽我的條件
A chance to get out of here alive.
你可以活著從這里出去
All you have to do is give yourself up.
所要做的就是投降
Just slide the gun across the floor
把槍放到地上滑過來
you have until 3,1...
我數到三,一
you wouldn't let the hostage die.
你不會讓人質死的
You wanna find out? Don't give yourself up. 2...
你想知道嗎,那就別投降,二
ok! Ok.
好的,好的
I'm coming out. Don't shoot.
我出來,別開槍
Gideon. It's me.
吉迪恩,是我
I just found an email Bale sent Walker 2 weeks ago.
我發現貝爾兩周前給沃克爾的電郵
Listen to this,"my only regret is giving myself up."
聽聽這個,我唯一的遺憾就是讓自己投降
And for what? To be stuck in a cage for the rest of my life.
就為了讓自己在籠子里度過余生
"Don't make my mistake. If they catch you, whatever you do,
別走我的老路,如果他們抓住你,無論如何
don't let them keep you. "
別讓他們把你關起來
Now walk slowly towards me
現在慢慢走過來
Let me see your hands, Walker!
手舉起來,沃克爾
Walker's not a bomber.
沃克爾不是炸彈客
He's a forger.
他只是個仿造者
Get out of there now! Now!
快離開那里,馬上
Go, go, go, go! Everybody out!
走,所有人撤退
We're fine. Everybody made it out. Everybody but Walker.
我們沒事,所有人逃了出來,除了沃克爾
Is the hostage ok?
人質還好嗎
He's fine. For now.
目前還好
How much time do we have?
還有多少時間
2 hours,24 minutes.
2小時24分鐘
With Walker dead, I'm all out of options.
沃克爾一死,我們沒辦法了
I've got one.
我有一個
Bale.
貝爾
we'll start with a transfer.
我們會將你轉移
You're in a high security facility now.
你現在所在的是高級別保安監獄
We can get you medium.
我們會給你換個中級的
No. I want out of prison.
不,我想要出獄
A mental facility.
去精神病院
You're asking for something we wouldn't give a bank robber.
你開出的條件我們連銀行劫犯都不會給
There are minimum security prisons-
你可以去中級別保安的監獄
I don't care.
我不在乎
I want to be able to talk to people who aren't prisoners.
我想和不是犯人的人聊天
I want to have access...
我想要有機會
to people, things, the world.
接觸人和事,接觸社會
I want to connect again.
我想要和人交流
All right.
好的
One more thing-
還有一件事
without which there is no deal.
不答應的話就免談
What is it?
是什么
I want you to confess.
我想要你坦白
I want you to admit that I beat you in boston and
我要你承認在波士頓
I outsmarted you.
我比你聰明
I want you to apologize to
我還要你向
the families of those 6 victims you got killed.
6個被害人的家屬道歉
And I want it all in writing.
必須都寫下來
This's enough.
夠了
If I do this, you'll tell me how to defuse the bomb?
如果我答應的話,你就會告訴我怎樣拆除炸彈嗎
Only... if you do this.
只要你答應做的話
How do I know you won't lie to me?
我怎么知道你沒有撒謊
It's all in writing, agent Gideon.
有書面協議為證,吉迪恩探員
If my client refuses to give you the information
如果我的當事人拒絕提供信息
or if he gives you information
或者他所給的信息
he knows to be untruthful, the deal is void.
被證明是不屬實的,交易就立刻失效
I wanna hear it.
我想聽你說
"It was a hostage situation-"
當時人質被劫持
no. Don't read it. Say it.
別讀,講出來
It was a hostage situation.
當時人質被劫持
I negotiated with Bale.
我和貝爾談判
He agreed to give himself up.
他同意投降自首
He came out of the warehouse peacefully.
他平靜地從倉庫里走出來
I gave the ok to send 6 of my agents in,
我下令派了6名探員進去
and they never came out.
他們再也沒有回來
It was a mistake.
那是個錯誤的決定
It was my mistake. I was...
都是我的錯
I was outfoxed by Mr. Bale.
我不如貝爾先生聰明狡猾
By you.
不如你
I sincerely regret having made the decision
我真誠地為我所做的決定感到懊悔
to send those agents in that day.
那天不該派他們幾個進去
And I sincerely regret and apologize
我衷心地向他們的家人
to the families of all those who died that day.
表示道歉,并感到自責
4 more minutes.
還剩4分鐘
Ok. I've isolated the wires connected to the actual device.
好的,我已經把導線從裝置中分離出來
We've got one shot at this.
我們只有一次機會
It's either the blue wire or the red wire.
選藍色或者紅線
Which do we cut, Bale?
剪哪根,貝爾
Red or blue?
紅的還是藍的
Red.
紅的
You know if you're lying,
你知道如果你說謊
this thing goes boom, you get nothing, right?
炸彈爆炸的話,你什么也得不到,對嗎
Yes.
對
If we cut the red, it's over.
如果我們剪斷紅線,計時器停下
You get to spend your time in a cushy asylum,
你就能在療養院悠哉地度過余生
bushes, trees, visits, nurses...
有綠地和樹木,訪客和護士
and we get this man out of here alive.
我們還能救出這個人
I don't see how I could be any clearer.
我覺得我已經說得很清楚了
17 seconds.
17秒
Red wire, right?
紅線,對嗎
Yes.
對
Cut the blue.
剪藍的
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Do it.
剪
All right. Shouldn't take long to cut this thing off now.
好的,把這玩意兒弄掉應該不會花太久了
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you.
謝謝
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
And the emotional release I would feel by pressing that button...
在按下按鈕的那刻那種情感的釋放
well, that was just a little too...overwhelming to pass up.
對我來說,實在...難以抗拒
He told me.
他告訴我的
He said given the opportunity of pressing that button,
他說過只要有機會按下按鈕
he'd have no choice.
他別無選擇
All I did was take his word for it.
我所做的只是相信他的話
Despite the fact that you lied to us and your deal is void,
盡管你對我們說謊,交易失效
I made sure to tell all your friends here
我還是確保告訴所有你的朋友
how extremely willing you were to give up information
你有多想把他們的消息
on your fellow inmates.
泄露給我們來做交易
you're a rare bird.
你是珍禽,艾德里
I can't tell you how much pleasure I get just knowing
能把你關進這個小籠子里
I put you in this tiny cage.
你不知道我有多高興
You might even call it an emotional release.
你也可以稱之為情感的釋放
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201701/490016.shtml