I pinged Scott Mason's phone. His gps shut off near the end of Candle Drive.
我定位了斯考特·梅森的手機,他的定位系統最后顯示在坎德爾道上
Isn't that near the botanical gardens?
那不是在植物園附近嗎
She's taking himback to the scene of the crime. Jack.
她要把他帶回當年的犯罪現場。杰克。
Please. Stop.
求你了,住手
Oh, remember? I said that very same thing, and you said, "Don't worry. It will all be over soon."
記得嗎,我當年說過同樣的話,你的回應是"別擔心,很快就結束了"
What are-what are you gonna do? Oh, my god. What are you...no, no!
你要...你要干什么?天吶,你想干什么,不要,不要
You took something from us that night. Now I'm gonna take something from you.
那天晚上你奪走了我們的童貞。我也要從你這里奪走一樣東西
You are never gonna hurt anyone ever again.
你再也不能傷害任何人了
No, no! What are you doing? Please. No. Don't do this! Oh, my god! No!
不,不,你想干什么?求你了,不要,別這么做。天吶,不
No! Please! Cori, please, no. I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不要,求你了,科妮,拜托,不要。我很抱歉,我很抱歉
Meg is dead. I'm sorry.
梅格死了,我很抱歉。
Let him go, Cori. I got her.
放開他,科妮。我去追