Cori? Cori, it's over. I know about Meg.
科妮?科妮,都結(jié)束了,我知道梅格的事了
I know what he did to the both of you. I could help you if you let me.
我知道他對你們倆做了什么。如果你愿意,我可以幫你
When's the last time you let someone help you?
你有多久沒尋求過別人的幫助了
You don't want to fight me, Cori.
不要和我對打,科妮
I don't-I don'twant to hurt you. You won't.
我不想傷害你。你傷害不了我
Let's go. Get her out of here. Yes, Ma'am. Move.
走吧。帶她走。是,警官。快走
She's lying. I never raped anyone.
她在撒謊。我從未強暴過任何人
She and her friend were totally into it.
她和她朋友明明就很享受
Why would Cori make something like that up?
科妮為什么要撒這樣的謊
She and Meg were freshman wannabes. They would have done anything to be part of the cool crowd.
她和梅格都是新生。為了跟酷孩子玩,她們什么都做得出來
Look. Maybe they were ashamed and decided to blame someone else.
也許她們感到羞恥,所以想怪罪他人
I mean, obviously she's mentally unstable, right? She did try to cut off my penis.
顯然她有點心智失常。她差點剪掉我的老二
We've got two witnesses who can corroborate Cori's story. One of them is your wife.
我們有兩位證人能證實科妮的指控。其中一個還是你的妻子。