Someone's in a hurry.
挺猴急啊你
Now don't be coy. I know you didn't drag me out here just to dance.
不要忸怩作態了。我知道你叫我出來不只是為了跳舞
That is true. I do have something else in mind.
沒錯。我的確有其他想法
All right. Well, I can't wait forever.
那就來吧。我不能一直等著
Oh, but there's something that you should know. What is it?
但是有件事你得知道。什么?
Well, see we have met before. It was 16 years ago.
我們之前確實見過,16年前
Homecoming, the night that I gave it to your and your friend.
返校節,那晚,我滿足了你和你的朋友
You little slut, I know what you've been up do. Did you really think that you could take me?
你這個小賤人,我知道你有什么打算。你真覺得你能拿下我嗎
Meg died because of what you did to her. This is for her.
因為你的所作所為,梅格死了。我要為她報仇
You were right about the rape. This is all about retribution.
強暴的事你說得沒錯。這一切都是為了復仇
Meg's death was the trigger. It's what drove her to seek justice for her friend.
梅格的死是導火索。是這事驅使她為朋友主持公道
I hate that Henry and Sophia both get to walk.
亨利和索菲婭就這樣逍遙法外,我很不爽
They're the victims. This one's not so black and white.
他們是受害者。這事沒有這么單純
Whatever's going on, if you need anything...
我不知道你在經歷什么,有什么需要的話...
Nothing's going on.
沒什么
I get it. You're my boss,
我明白,你是我上司
and I've worked under you for 4 years, and I respect you, but I also care.
我在你手下干了四年,我很尊重你,但我也關心你
I know we have no real personal relationship, but if you need anything.
我知道我們沒有真正的私人交情,但如果你有什么需要...
Yeah. That's very, very sweet of you, Janice. But, uh, everything's fine.
好,你這么說我真的很感激,詹妮絲。但是,真的沒什么
Something is going on with you. Let me in. I want to help.
你肯定出了什么事。告訴我,我想幫忙。