Sophia has alwaysbeen insecure, ok?
索菲婭一直缺乏安全感
She had convinced herself that that's what happened
她自欺欺人編造了這個故事
because she couldn't accept that I lost interest in her and hooked up with the other girls.
因為她不能接受我對她失去興趣,和其他女生親熱了
I'm the victim here.
我才是受害者
No one's saying you aren't.
沒人說你不是
But you don't believe me.
但你不相信我
Well, it doesn't matter what you think because there's nothing you can do.
不管你怎么想,你們什么也做不了
Statute of limitations ran out years ago.
法定訴訟時效早就過了
I gave them every opportunity to apologize.
我給了他們很多機會道歉
I rode Henry's bus, sat in Sophia's chair, hung out at Scott's favorite bar.
我坐亨利的公車,去索菲婭那理發,在斯考特最喜歡的酒吧里喝酒
Not one of them ever recognized me.
他們誰都沒認出我來
You've changed, Cori. I know that... No, you don't. No one does.
你變了很多,科妮。我知道... 你什么也不懂。沒人能懂
I know it never goes away. That it's always there like a rock you carry in your pocket.
我知道這樣的事很難忘記。就像口袋里裝著無法擺脫的重石
Weighs you down, and it holds you back, keeps you in your past.
拖累著你,阻礙你前進的步伐,讓你無法放下過去。