Jill: Would you like some gum?
想來片口香糖嗎?
Chandler: Oh, is it sugarless?
嗯,是無糖的嗎?
Jill: Sorry, it's not.
不好意思,不是
Chandler: Then no, thanks. (What the hell was that? )
哦那不用了,謝謝。(那到底是什么?)
Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it. If she offers you mangled animal carcass, you take it.
記住:如果Jill Goodacre請你吃口香糖,你就吃。如果她請你吃撕爛的動物尸體,你也得吃。
Phoebe: New York City has no power; And the milk is getting sour; But to me it is not scary; Because I stay away from dairy...la la la, la la, la la...
紐約沒有電,牛奶在發(fā)酸。不過沒關系,因為我不喝牛奶…... 啦啦啦,啦啦,啦啦…...
Ross: OK, here it goes.
好吧,就這么辦。
Joey: Are you gonna do it?
你決定啦?
Ross: I'm gonna do it.
我決定了。
Joey: Do you want me to help?
需要我?guī)椭鷨幔?/div>
Ross: If you come out there, you're a dead man.
如果你要在那出現,你就死定了。
Joey: Good luck, man.
祝你好運,兄弟。
Ross: Thanks. OK.
謝謝。好了。
Joey: OK.
好。
Joey: Hey, where are you going?
喂,你要去哪里?
Monica: Outside.
外面啊。
Joey: No, no, you can't go out there.
不不,你不能去那兒。
Monica: Why not?
什么不能?
Joey: Because of...the reason.
因為…一個原因。
Monica: And that would be?
那么原因是?
Joey: I, um, can't tell you.
呃,我不能告訴你。
Monica: Joey, what's going on?
Joey,怎么回事?
Joey: OK, listen, you gotta promise that you'll never, ever tell Ross that I told you.
好吧,你必須保證你無論如何也不會告訴Ross是我跟你說的。
Monica: About what?
關于什么的?
Joey: He's planning your birthday party...
他正在計劃給你開生日派對。
Monica: Oh my God! I love him!
哦,我的天!我太愛他了!
Joey: You'd better act surprised.
你最好還是裝出很驚喜。