Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium... Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!
這是前廳嗎?也許是中廳。哦,你個笨蛋,就關心這個啊!
Jill: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank in an ATM vestibule.
對,我很好。我就是被困在銀行一個取款機室里了。
Chandler: Jill says vestibule...I'm going with vestibule.
Jill說是前廳…... 那我也說前廳。
Jill: I'm fine. No, I'm not alone. I don't know, some guy.
我很好。不,不只我一個 我不認識,一個男的。
Chandler: Oh! Some guy Some guy. Hey Jill, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy...
哦!一個男的,一個男的。嗨,Jill,我昨晚看到你和一個男的在一起。對,是一個男的。
Joey: Hi, everyone...
大家好。
Ross: And officiating at tonight's black out is Rabbi Tribbiani...
今晚這個停電夜的祭司是Rabbi Tribbiani。
Joey: Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish and these are the only candles we have, so... Happy Chanukah, everyone...
嗯,Chandler的舊室友是個猶太人,我們也只有這些蠟燭了,所以…...祝大家光明節快樂。
Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
快來看。丑裸男點了一堆蠟燭。
Rachel: Wow, that had to hurt!
肯定疼死了!
Chandler: Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile!
好吧,好吧,好吧。已經14分半了而你還是一個字也沒有說。哦,上帝,做點什么,就打個招呼,微笑一下!
There you go. You're definitely scaring her.
這不就行了!你鐵定是在嚇她。