Rachel: Somebody, somebody.
誰來,誰來。
Monica: I'll go. I'll go. OK, senior year of college...on a pool table.
我來,我來。好吧,大四的時候…在臺球桌上。
All: Whoooaa! Pool table?
哇!臺球桌哦!
Ross: That's my sister.
那可是我妹妹啊。
Joey: OK. OK...my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York City Public Library.
好吧…我最奇怪的地方應該就是…紐約市立圖書館二樓的女洗手間。
Monica: Oh my God! What were you doing in a library?
哦,我的天!你去圖書館做什么?
Ross: Pheebs, what about you?
Pheebs,你呢?
Phoebe: Oh... Milwaukee... It's a really weird place.
哦…Milwaukee。那真的是一個奇怪的地方。
Rachel: Ross?
嗯…Ross?
Ross: Disneyland, 1989, "It's a Small World After All."
迪斯尼公園,1989年,"小世界"。
All: No way!
不會吧!
Ross: The ride broke down, so Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children... then they fixed the ride and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom. So, let's see, that would leave....
船壞了,所以我和Carol就去了那幾個荷蘭機器小孩后面…...然后他們修好了船,而我們被告之永遠不準再去奇幻王國了。我們看看,還剩誰了...
Phoebe: Oh, Rachel?
哦,Rachel?
Rachel: Oh come on, I already went.
哦,別這樣,我都說過了。
Monica: You did not go!
你沒有!
All: Come on... Tell us... Come on.
說吧,說吧,快點告訴我們。
Rachel: Oh, alright. The weirdest place would have to be...oh, the foot of the bed.
哦,好吧。最奇怪的地方應該就是…哦,床腳。
Ross: Step back.
大家退后。
Joey: We have a winner!
冠軍產生了!
Phoebe: hey, you know, this must be what the fridge looks like with the door closed... Spooky.
這應該就是冰箱關上門的時候的樣子吧。太恐怖了。