Monica: Anybody hungry? We've got a Klondike … soup.
有人餓了嗎?我們有Klondike…湯。
Rachel: I've just never had a relationship with that kind of passion, you know, where you have to have somebody right there in the middle of a theme park.
我從來沒有過那種激情似火的感情。你知道的,就是那種你和某人在主題公園中間那樣。
Ross: Well, it was the only thing to do there that didn't have a line.
嗯,如果不排隊的話,就只能做那個了。
Rachel: Well, see? I mean Barry wouldn't even kiss me on a miniature golf course.
嗯,是嗎?Barry甚至在迷你高爾夫球場的時候都不會吻我。
Ross: Come on.
不會吧。
Rachel: No, he said we were holding up the people behind us.
不會,他說我們擋住后面的人了。
Ross: And you didn't marry him because?
那你不和他結婚因為…?
Rachel: I mean, do you think there are people who go through life never having that kind of...
我的意思是,你覺不覺得有的人過完了一輩子,也不會有那種…
Ross: Probably. But you know, I'll tell you something. Passion is way overrated.
也許吧。不過我告訴你,人們對于激情過高估計了。
Rachel: Yeah right.
是啊。
Ross: It is. Eventually, it kind of...burns out. But hopefully, what you're left with is trust and security and...well, in the case of my exwife, lesbianism. So, you know, for all of those people who miss out on that passion thing, there's all that other good stuff.
就是這樣。最終激情都會燃燒殆盡。但是希望留給你們的是信任和安全,還有像我前妻這樣,女同性戀關系。所以,要知道,對于那些錯過了激情…之類的人來說,還會有很多其他美好的東西。
Rachel: OK.
好吧。
Ross: But, um...I don't think that's gonna be you.
不過,嗯…我覺得你不會那樣的。
Rachel: You don't.
你不這么認為。
Ross: Uhuh. See, I see.... a big passion in your future.
呃呃,嗯,我看到…你未來會有非常大的激情。
Rachel: Really?
真的嗎?
Ross: Em.
真的。
Rachel: You do?
你確定?
Ross: I do.
確定一定以及肯定。
Rachel: Oh Ross, you're so great.
哦,Ross,你太好了。
Joey: never gonna happen.
永遠都不會發生的。