Phoebe: About what?
裝什么?
Monica: My surprise party!
我的驚喜派對
Phoebe: What surprise party?
什么驚喜派對?
Monica: Oh stop it. Joey already told me.
哦,別裝了。Joey都告訴我了。
Phoebe: Well, he didn't tell me.
嗯,他沒告訴我啊。
Joey: Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.
嗨,別看我。這是Ross的事情。
Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.
每次都是這樣。任何事我永遠都是最后一個才知道的。
Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.
不是的,我們什么事情都告訴你的。
Phoebe: Yuhhuh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo. I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in.
是哦!我是最后一個知道Chandler在公園被孔雀咬了。我是最后一個知道Joey剛搬來時候你對他有好感。
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, looks like I was the second to last.
哦哦,看起來我是倒數第二個(知道的)。
Joey: You had a crush on me?
你迷戀我?
Monica: All right. It's wasn't a crush. It's a dent.
好吧,這不算是迷戀,是有點印象。
Joey: A big dent?
很深的印象嗎?
Monica: Look, you were moving your furniture upstairs. I thought you had nice arms. That's all.
你那時候正在把家具往上樓抬。我覺得你的胳膊不錯,僅此而已。
Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair... Do anything for you?
哦,胳膊不錯,是嗎?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感覺嗎?
Ross: You know, with all the lights out, you can actually see the stars.
當所有的燈都滅了,你就能真正地看到星星了。
Rachel: Hmmm...so nice.
嗯,太美了。
Ross: OK, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question, as it's more about a general wondering...ment
好吧,我有個問題。嗯,實際上,與其說是問題……不如說是一個一般的的疑惑……時刻。
Rachel: OK. Ross: OK. Here it goes. Em...for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
好的。好吧,是這樣的。一直以來我都想,嗯……