Rachel: Ohhh! !! !
哦!!!
Ross: Yes, yes, that's right...
是,是,對的……
Rachel: Oh, look at that little girl!
哦,看那只小貓咪!
Ross: What? Ow!
什么?噢!
Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation; And the only explanation I can find; Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around...
(唱歌) 我站在世界之巔,俯視紅塵
Monica: Alright, this is just Bactine. It won't hurt.
只是巴克丁藥水。不會痛的。
Ross: Ow! Joey: Sorry, that was wax...
哦!抱歉,那是蠟油。
Phoebe: Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death. We should find its owner.
哦,可憐的小貓咪真的嚇壞了。我們得找到它的主人。
Ross: Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?
為什么我們不把這只"可憐的小貓咪"丟到走廊去?
Rachel: During a blackout? He'd get trampled!
在停電的時候?它會被踩到的!
Ross: Yeah?
是嗎?
Chandler: Alright, alright, damage control. Get back to the gum. You know, I had my second thought. Gun would be perfection... Gum would be perfection?... Gum would be perfection. Could have said 'gum would be nice'. Could have said 'I'll have a gum stick'. But no, no, no, no. For me, gum is perfection. I loathe myself...
好吧好吧,趕緊彌補一下。回到口香糖那個話題。我又想了下,口香糖是絕佳的選擇,口香糖是絕佳的選擇?口香糖是絕佳的選擇。我可以說 "口香糖不錯",也可以說"我也來一片吧"。但是,不不不。我說的是,口香糖是絕佳的選擇。我都鄙視我自己了。
Rachel: Oh no, the nuns, they hate all the living things.
哦不,那些修女,他們討厭所有的生物。
Rachel: Hi. We just found this cat and we're looking for the owner.
哦,嗨,我們剛剛發現這只貓咪,我們在找它的主人。
Mr. Heckles: Er, yeah, it's mine.
呃,對的,是我的。
Phoebe: (trying to hold back the struggling cat) He seems to hate you. Are you sure?
它好像很討厭你。你確定嗎?
Mr. Heckles: Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.
是,是我的貓。把我的貓還給我。