Rachel: Everybody, shh, shhh. Uhhh... Central Perk is proud to present the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay
大家注意了,噓,噓。嗯…中央咖啡館很榮幸為各位介紹Phoebe Buffay小姐的音樂。
Phoebe: Thanks. Hi. Um, I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is really all about.
謝謝。嗨,嗯,我想先唱一首關于頓悟人生真諦的歌。
Okay, here we go. Okay, thank you very much.
開始嘍 好吧,非常感謝。
Chandler: Oh, great. This is just...
哦,這下可好了
Rachel: Wow, this is so cool, you guys. The entire city is blacked out!
哇,太酷了,你們看。全城都停電了!
Monica: Mom says it's all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on.
我媽說是整個Manhattan外加部分Brooklyn和Queens,而且他們也不知道什么時候能來電。
Rachel: Wow, you guys, this is big.
哇,你們(看),這可是大停電。
Monica: (into phone) Pants and a sweater? Why, mom?
褲子和毛衣?為什么,媽?
Who am I gonna meet in a blackout?
停電了我能去見誰?
Power company guys? Eligible looters? Can we talk about this later? OK. (hangs up)
電力公司的人?單身趁火打劫之徒?我們以后再談行嗎?好的。
Phoebe: Can I borrow the phone? I wanna call my apartment and check on my grandma.
我能借用下電話嗎?我想打回去問問我奶奶怎么樣了。
Wait. What's my number?...I never call me.
等一下,我的號碼是多少?我從來沒給自己打過電話啊。
Chandler: Oh my God, it's her. It's that Victoria's Secret model. Something...something Goodacre.
哦,我的天,就是她。就是那個“維多利亞的秘密”的模特。什么…什么Goodacre。
Jill: (on phone) Hi mom, it's Jill. Chandler: She's right. It's Jill Jill Goodacre.
嗨,媽,我是Jill。她說對了。是Jill,Jill Goodacre。
Oh my God. I am trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!
哦,我的天啊,我和Jill Goodacre一起被困在取款機室里了!