Tell me why you did this again?
再說一次你為什么要甩了她?
All: Hey! Movie star!
電影明星他回來了
Monica: Hey, wait wait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
嗨,等等,你是那個在Al Pacino新片中出演臀部的人嗎?
Joey: Nope.
不是。
Ross: No? What happened, big guy?
不是?怎么回事,大人物?
Chandler: "Big guy?"
“大人物?”
Ross: It felt like a 'big guy' moment.
感覺好像是說‘大人物’的時候。
Joey: I got fired. Oh...
我被解雇了。哦。
Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it.I told everybody about this! Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and...
是啊,他們說我演得太過了。我已經跟所有人說了!現在每個人都會去電影院,希望看到我,而……
Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, noone is gonna be able to tell.
哦,Joey,你知道的,沒人能分辨出來的。
Joey: My mom will.
我媽就能。
Chandler: Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.
這真是溫馨又惡心。
Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
你知道,六年來我除了演些爛戲外一無所成。而當我終于得到好機會了,卻搞砸了它!
Monica: Maybe this wasn't your shot.
也許我不是你的機會。
Ross: Yeah, I mean...I think when it's your shot, y'know, youyou know it's your shot. Did it...feel like your shot. .?
對,我是說……我認為當是你的機會的時候,恩,你、你知道那就是你的機會。那……像是你的機會嗎……?
Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked.
很難說清,我那時是裸體的。
Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot. I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do! You've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.
不,我認為這不是你的機會。我的意思是,你的機會不只有一個。我真的覺得好事會降臨到你身上的,真的!你要想想有那么一天,一個小子跑到他朋友那兒說‘我得到這個角色了!我得到這個角色了!我要演Joey Tribbiani的屁股!’
Joey: Yeah? That's so nice!
是嗎?那太好了!
Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
真遺憾,Joey。我要去睡覺了,伙計們。
All: Night.
晚安。
Rachel: Uh, Mon, youyou gonna leave your shoes out here?
呃,你把鞋就放在那兒嗎?