Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
真的?就這樣隨隨便便地亂丟?
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever.
沒關系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。隨便什么時候收拾都行。
Ross: She is a kook.
她真邋遢。
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.
既然這么困擾,只要出去把鞋收起來就行了啊。
No. Don't do this. This is stupid!
不,不要這樣。這太蠢了!
I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them... But then everyone will know.
我沒必要證明什么,我要出去把鞋收起來……但是那樣的話大家會知道的。
Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help!
除非我先去收起來,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!誰來幫我一把!
Phoebe: All you want is a dingle. Joey: Not that song.
你想要個小弟弟。不要唱這首歌。
Chandler and Ross: All you envy's a schwang.
嫉妒別人的小雞雞。
Joey: Come on, you guys. All: A thing through which you can tinkle, or play with, or simply let hang...
少來了,伙計們。你們用它來噓噓,或者和它玩兒,或者就讓它掛那兒。