Joey: Excuse me, could you see if they could warm it up in here? I am a little concerned about goosebumps.
不好意思,能調高下溫度嗎?我冷的雞皮疙瘩都起來了。
Director: Okay, everybody ready?
好,都準備好了嗎?
Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.I mean, I know this is just the first step, but I hope that someday.
聽著,我只是想謝謝你給我這么好的機會,聽著,我只是想謝謝你給我這么好的機會,我知道這只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。
Director: Lose the robe.
脫浴袍。
Joey: Right. Okay. Losing the robe. Okay, and the robe is lost.
對,好的。脫浴袍。浴袍脫完了。
Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.Let's roll it...water's working...and action. And cut!Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?
好,大家注意,這個鏡頭我們最好一次過,拜托。開機……放水……然后……開拍。停!屁股男,你在干什么?
Joey: Well, I'm I'm showering.
恩,我、我在淋浴啊。
Director: No, that was clenching.
不,你在擠屁股。
Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know? I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...I think his butt would be angry here.
哦,恩,我是這樣想的,這個男的正心煩意亂,你知道嗎?他的太太死了,弟弟失蹤了我想他的屁股一定很憤怒。
Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch.Once again, rolling. Water working. And action! And cut! What was that?
我想他的屁股會想在午餐前殺青。再來一次,開機 放水。開始!停!你又在干什么?
Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask....
我在表現沉默中絕望的感覺。不過如果你一定要問……
Chandler: God, I love these fingers...
上帝,我愛這些手指……
Aurora: Thank you.
謝謝。
Chandler: No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.
不,實際上我是指我的手指。看看它們,看看它們多快樂。
Aurora: Oh my God, I'm late.
哦天吶,我遲到了。