Hi. Hey. Who is this little ballerina?
嗨。嘿。這個小芭蕾舞演員是誰啊?
It's Charlie, your fourth and final child, right?
她是查莉,你的第四個也是最后的孩子,沒錯吧?
Isn't that dress adorable? I bought it for her first ballet class, which you are taking her to, because I have to work tomorrow.
那衣服簡直可愛極了。這是我為她的第一堂芭蕾課買的,而你要帶她去上課,因為我明天得工作。
But, honey, I'm supposed to...I'd be happy to.
可是,親愛的,我本來要......我樂意之至。
And I need you to videotape it, because I don't want to miss a thing.
你得用錄像記錄下這整個過程,因為課上的細節我可不想放過。
But the camera I...I'd be happy to. Ballet, what a stupid thing to do.
可是攝像機......我樂意之至。芭蕾,多么愚蠢的事啊。

Actually, your father took ballet in High School. Great. Another image to keep me up at night.
事實上,你爸爸上中學的時候也學了芭蕾。太棒了。又是個讓我夜不能寐的形象啊。
Actually, our football coach thought that taking ballet would help our agility and balance.
其實,我的橄欖球球教練認為學芭蕾有助于我們提高身體的敏捷度和平衡能力。
Either that or he was just really messing with us.
要不然他就是在忽悠我們呢。
You should've seen your dad in his tights. He looked hot.
你應該看看你爸爸穿緊身衣的樣子。一個帥哥呢。
Yeah, the whole idea of "hot" must've been different in the olden days.
好吧,“帥”這個字在你們那個年代一定有別的意思。
Mr. Piper, can I talk to you...Hold on. See...Ah! Now what is it?
派珀先生,我能和你說... 等等。聽著... 別急是什么事?
Oh, well, you're gonna laugh when you hear this, but you actually made a mistake.
嗯,你聽到這個一定會會心一笑的,但是你的確犯了一個錯誤。
So this is where you'd be laughing. Anyways, um, see, this answer here? You marked it wrong.
此時你應該會心一笑才對的。不管怎樣,看,這里的這個答案?您給我判錯了。
It is wrong. But the correct answer is b.
它就是錯的。可是正確答案就是B。
Yes, but you did not completely shade in the oval next to the b, so it is wrong.
是的,但B的選項旁邊的答題框你沒有填涂滿,所以你就是錯了。
You're kidding, right? Miss Duncan, I haven't kidded since...I've never kidded.
你在開玩笑,是嗎?鄧肯小姐,自打那件事以來...我還真沒開過玩笑。
Good to know. So you're gonna change my grade, right? No, I'm not.
了解了。所以你會改了我的分數,是嗎?不,我不會。
But that's not fair. This is me completely shading in the oval next to "I don't care." Hmm?
可是那不公平。但我已經在“我不管”選項旁邊的橢圓答題框里填涂好了。嗯?