Did I get everyone's check? Very good. Now so the magic can begin, will the parents please exit to the hallway?
你們都付過學費了嗎?很好?,F在魔法可以開始了,家長可以到外面的走廊上去嗎?
And there's no peeking in the window. It distracts the children.
還有不要從窗子里偷看。那會讓孩子們分心的。
Um, um, mi...miss Donna? Yes? Hi, Bob Duncan. Listen, I promised my wife I'd videotape the class.
嗯,唐娜小姐?什么事?嗨,我是鮑伯·鄧肯。你看,我答應了我妻子要把這堂課錄下來。
Well, I'm sure a giant man with a shiny camera won't distract the children.
我確定壯漢拿攝像機拍來拍去不會讓孩子們分心呢。
Okay, look, if I don't get this on tape, I'm in really big trouble.
好吧,看,如果我不把全過程錄下來的話,我會遇到大麻煩的。
It's not my problem you're afraid of your wife.
你懼內可不是我的問題。
Okay, I am not afraid. I just have a very healthy respect.
拜托,我可不懼內。我只是宰相肚里能撐船。
All right, children, the first piece we'regoing to learn today is called "a dance to spring."
好的,孩子們我們今天要學的第一段叫做“春之舞”
If anyone needs to make a doody, please raise your hand.
有誰想去便便請舉手。
Daddy. No, dear, I said "doody." Daddy.
爸爸。不,親愛的,我是說“便便”。爸爸。
Um, Mr. Piper. Hi, I'm Amy Duncan, Teddy's mom.
派珀先生。嗨,我是艾米·鄧肯,就是泰迪的媽媽。
Ah. Teddy Duncan. She's one of my most...Students.
啊。泰迪·鄧肯啊。她是我最...的一個學生。
Right. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about her last quiz.
是的。不管怎么說,我想和你談談關于她上次的測驗的事。
Mrs. Duncan, parents must schedule an appointment for any conference.
鄧肯夫人,家長想找老師談話是需要事先預約的。
Right, and I am so sorry, but I'm here now during my lunch hour, so if you could just make an exception.
是的,我很抱歉,可是我是在午餐時間趕過來的,所以你能不能破例一下。
Oh, let me check over here where I posted the special rules that apply only to you.
讓我查一查適用于你的特殊條例貼在哪兒了。
Oh, look, they don't exist. At any rate, as you can see by my desk, I am far too busy right now. Oh, okay.
看,他們壓根不存在。不管怎樣,你也看到了我的辦公桌了,我現在實在是太忙了。好吧。
Mama bear just cleared your schedule.
你現有的計劃熊媽媽已經幫你清空了。