Hey, Gabe, do me a favor...Listen to this and tell me what you think. What is it?
蓋比,幫我個忙...聽我說幾句然后談談你的看法。你想說啥?
Well, I've gotta talk to Skyler's exboyfriend and tell him to quit bothering her.
我要去和斯凱勒的前男友談一談,告訴他不要再去打擾她了。
Okay, let me stop you right there. Go go go go. What?
好吧,我認為你還是就此打住吧。快快快快。什么意思?
Oh, I just wanted to stop you. I'm not interested.
我只想讓你別念了。我不感興趣。
Okay, this is what I'm thinking about saying.
這就是我想要說的。
"Hello, Brock, you don't know me," but I've heard a lot of great things about you.
“你好,布洛克,你不認識我,但是我聽說過很多關于你的事跡。
If it isn't too much trouble, could you please maybe stop texting Skyler so much?"
如果你不嫌麻煩的話,能不能請你別老給斯凱勒發短信了?”
Are you trying to tell him off or invite him to the prom?
你到底是想臭罵他一頓還是想和他共舞賞花觀月?
Tell him off...Nicely. So he won't get all punchy and hurty on me.
和善的... 臭罵他一頓。他就不會用拳頭狠狠揍我一頓了。
Then you've gotta be confident! Show him you mean business. Oh no.
你必須有點自信好不!讓他看看你是認真的。噢 不。
What are you afraid of? Well, clowns, spiders, the dark...No, I mean with brock.
你在害怕什么?這個啊,我怕小丑,怕蜘蛛,怕黑......不,我是說你害怕什么布洛克的事。
He's the Captain of the wrestling team.
他是摔跤隊的隊長。
Trust me...all tough guys are the same. You stand up to them, they'll always back down.
相信我......所有的硬漢都一樣。你勇敢地面對他們,他們就會退讓。
All right, I'll...I'll try it. Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
好吧,我... 我試試。耶。好的。
Brock. This is P.J. Skyler is my girlfriend now and I want you to stop bothering her. Uhhuh. Works for me. Okay. Bye.
布洛克。我是PJ。斯凱勒現在是我的女朋友,我要求你以后別沒事煩她。啊。我沒問題。好的。再見。
He wants to meet after school. To do what?
他要放學后見。做什么?
I'm guessing homework. He said he was gonna teach me a lesson.
我猜是家庭作業。他說他要給我上一課(教訓我)。