Miss Donna, are you okay? My head's in a wall.
唐娜小姐,你還好吧?我的頭陷到墻里了。
Uh, listen, about the Charlie thing, how are we feeling?
聽著,關于查莉的事還有戲嗎?
What's going on? Okay, so I gave you a little bad advice about Skyler's old boyfriend and now I'm gonna make up for it.
干嘛啊?好吧,關于斯凱勒的前男友我之前給的建議不是很好,所以我要彌補下。
You bought me a ninja? Dude. This is Matt, my karate teacher.
你給我買了一個忍者嗎?小弟。這是馬特,我的空手道老師。
Oh. Hey. How you doing? Oh! Matt's made me the most feared kid in the third grade. You're in fifth grade.
哦。嘿。你還好吧?哦!馬特讓我成為了三年級最讓人害怕的男孩。你是五年級。
Hey, one grade at a time. Anyway, Matt's gonna help you win your fight tomorrow.
嘿,一次一級。不管怎么說,馬特會幫你贏下明天的那一仗。
All right, P.J. , let's see what you've got. Come at me, all right? I want you to punch, hit, kick.
好了,PJ,讓我看看你的能耐。攻擊我,好嗎?我需要你出拳,打擊,腳踢。
I do...I don't want to hurt you.
我,我不想傷了你。
That's the whole point of this suit. You wearing this, can't feel a thing.
那就是這件衣服的用處。你穿著這個,什么也感覺不到。
Really? Then I have a better idea.
是嗎?那么我有一個更好的想法。
How you doing? You P.J. ?
你還好吧?你小子就是PJ啊?
Y...wait. You're Brock, the Captain of the wrestling team?
你,等等。你是布洛克摔跤隊的隊長?
My coach says I'm 98 lbs of whitehot fury. What's with the outfit?
教練說我是九十八磅重的憤怒的小鳥。這套衣服是怎么回事?
It's a self defense suit. Fine by me. Oh wait. Okay.
是自衛服。對我來說正好。哦,等等。好了。
We'll take a water break. No. Not until I'm done teaching you a lesson.
我們喝水休息一下。不。等我把你教訓完為止。