Crudites? You talking about my wife? Crudites?
要蔬菜沙拉嗎?你在說我妻子?蔬菜沙拉?
You know, Peter Piper, you're gonna be picking your pickled peppers out of the other side of your...Dad!
你知道,皮特·派珀,現在拿上你的腌辣椒滾到你的另一邊...... 爸爸!
Are you threatening me? Oh, this is just the appetizers, people. Let's pace ourselves.
你在威脅我嗎?哦,這只是開胃菜 伙計。我們都消消氣。
Just say you're sorry. All right. I'm sorry you married a lunatic.
趕快道歉。好吧。我很難過你和一個瘋子結婚了。
That's it. Oh no! It's happening again! Mini quiche?
你死定了。不!又開始了!迷你乳蛋餅要嗎?
Hey! Come back here, you little weasel! You're crazier than your wife!
嘿!回來,你這狡猾的家伙!你比你的妻子還瘋狂!
Hey! No one's crazier than my wife! Yeah! No one's crazier than me!
嘿!沒有人比我妻子還瘋狂!是的!沒人比我還瘋狂!
See you in class! Hi, Mrs. Dabney.
課上見!嗨,達布尼太太。
Hey, Charlie. So we're here at your very first ballet recital and I'm gonna get the whole thing on tape.
嘿,查莉。我們在你的第一次芭蕾舞表演會上我要把它全都錄下來。
Ooh. That's odd. Some guy named Brock just asked me out. I wonder who he is. No idea. Ooh, it's starting.
哦。真奇怪。有一個叫布洛克的家伙約我出去。我很好奇他是誰。不知道。哦,開始了。