A disciplinary notice?
是懲罰通知?
Yes! I knew it! Finally little miss perfect did something bad.
是的!我就知道!完美小姐終于捅婁子了。
Okay, Teddy honey, what did you do? What? Nothing.
泰迪,親愛的,你做了什么?什么?我什么也沒做。
I just got mad at a teacher because he lowered my grade for not filling in a stupid oval, so I snapped one of his stupid pencils.
我只是對老師太生氣了因為我沒在一個破橢圓答題框填涂好他就扣了我的分數,所以我就拗斷了他的一只破鉛筆。
That's it? I've waited my whole life for that?
僅此而已嘛?我苦苦等待一生只得到這個玩意嘛?
Teddy honey, I'm not hearing that you did anything wrong. Well, that's because I didn't.
泰迪親愛的,我沒聽出來你做錯了什么。因為我本來就沒做錯什么。
Okay, I'll tell you what...maybe I should go down and have a little talk with this guy.
好吧,看來老娘我要親自出動去會會那個老師了。
Oh, no no no, please don't. Why not?
不不不,千萬別。為什么不?
Well, because whenever you get involved in stuff like this, you turn into...Mama bear? Mmhmm.
因為一旦你和這類事情扯上關聯,你就會變身成為......你想說暴走熊媽媽嗎?嗯。
Is that what you're worried about?
你就擔心這個嗎?
Yes. Because whenever mama bear comes out of her cave, bad things happen.
是的。因為只要暴走熊媽媽出洞,壞事就接二連三地發生。
Yeah, but they're usually entertaining.
沒錯啊,但通常我就有好戲看了。
Teddy honey, I am more than capable of going down there and having a civilized discussion. Now who is this teacher?
泰迪親愛的,我絕對可以做到去學校和老師冷靜地討論正經問題。那么這個老師是誰?
Mr. Piper. Ah. Piper. It figures. Yeah, P.J. Had him. Gave him an F when he clearly deserved a D. Ooh.
派珀先生。派珀。不出所料。沒錯,他也教過PJ。在PJ明顯該拿D的時候卻給了他F. 哦。
Can you please just promise me you won't get involved?
能不能保證你不會插手此事?
Okay, if it's that important to you, I'll stay out of it. Mama bear is going into hibernation.
好吧,如果這對你很重要,我會袖手旁觀的。暴走熊媽媽要去冬眠了。
Oh great, she forgot to sign this. Here, let me have it. I've got her signature down.
該死,她忘了簽這個。給我吧,我來幫她簽上。她的簽名我學的爐火純青。
Okay. Come on, Charlie. Come on. Spin. Spin. Come on, twirl around. Well, do something cute. And that's why we need the lessons.
好的,加油,查莉。加油。旋轉。旋轉。加油,轉個圈。做個可愛的動作。所以說我們要上這堂課。
People. People. Welcome to miss Donna's school of ballet.
大家。大家。歡迎來到唐娜小姐的芭蕾學校。
I'm miss Donna, and I am passionate about teaching the art of ballet to the next generation of ballerinas.
我是唐娜小姐,我激情洋溢想要把芭蕾這門藝術傳授給下一代的芭蕾舞蹈演員們。