Well, I'm just so glad you've all forgiven me.
好吧,你們能原諒我,我真的很開心。
Yeah, of course. And as far as the whole fake family thing goes, we've completely moved on.
沒錯,并且隨著"假冒家庭"這件事的發生,我們完全適應了。
Fresh baked cookies made from scratch.
新鮮出爐的餅干來啦。
Who's this? Our new mom. Okay, you got me. Fake mom, you can go home now.
這是誰?我們的新媽媽。好吧,你們耍到我了。假媽媽,你現在可以回家了。
No way! We love fake mom. She cooks. She cleans. She even changes diapers.
不要!我們喜歡這個假媽媽。她做飯,打掃衛生,她還換尿布。
Diapers? Really? Ha, welcome to the family.
尿布?真的嗎?歡迎來我們家。
Well, Charlie, if there's one thing your big sis wants you to know, it's that it's important to always tell the truth.
好了,查莉,這兒有個你老姐我需要你明白的道理,那就是不管發生什么都要說實話。
That's right, honesty is always the best policy.
沒錯,不信不立,不誠不行。
True dat. Yep. Uh, guys? Yep? Where's the dryer?
這可是大實話。呃,孩子們?怎么了?烘干機去哪兒了?
I told you they'd notice. Just keep walking.
我告訴過你他們會發現的。快走。
Hey, dad, are they in trouble?
嘿,老爸,他們遇上麻煩了嗎?
Oh yeah. Your brothers are gonna need some good luck, Charlie. True dat.
哦,是的。你的哥哥們現在可需要一些好運了,查莉。沒錯。
Your honor, this woman replaced her family just because they have no rhythm.
尊敬的法官,這個女人找別人來假扮她的家人僅僅只是因為他們缺乏跳舞的節奏。
Now given the horrible nature of this crime, I request the maximum punishment. And so do I.
現在鑒于她這種惡劣的犯罪行為,我請求陪審團給予她最嚴厲的懲罰。我同意。
What are you doing? You're my attorney.
你在干嗎?你是我的律師啊。
Do you remember that time you made me eat all my broccoli? Who's laughing now? Huh.
你還記得上次你逼我吃花椰菜嗎?現在看誰笑到最后?哼哼。
Your honor, we are ready for the verdict. How do you find the defendant? Guilty, mommy!
尊敬的法官,我們已經做好準備聽取陪審團的最終裁決了。你將如何裁決被告呢?罪名成立,媽媽!