And now, please welcome our next act: The singin' dancin' Duncans!
現在,我們有請下一個上場的節目:能歌善舞的鄧肯一家!
Hi, everybody. My name is Amy Duncan and I'd like for you to meet the rest of my wonderful family:
嗨,大家好。我叫艾米·鄧肯,很高興為你們介紹我們幸福大家子的其他成員:
My husband Bob, my son P.J. , our daughter Teddy...
我的丈夫鮑伯,我的兒子PJ,我們的女兒泰迪......
Hey, did you forget about me? Who could forget about Gabe?
嘿,你忘了我嗎?誰能忘了我們的蓋比呢?
And last, and certainly the cutest, Charlie!
最后上場的,也是我們最可愛的,查莉!
And together we're the singin' dancin' Duncans!
我們就是能歌善舞的鄧肯一家!
We're the singin' dancin' Duncans quite a happy bunch
我們是能歌善舞的鄧肯一家 我們是多么快樂的一家人
we will always stick together you will always see us smiling evening, noon and morn...
我們總是在一起相互扶持 你總能看到我們的笑容夜晚,午后和早晨...
Hi, guys. Look, I know you're all probably really mad at me. Oh, honey, we're not mad anymore. You're not?
嗨,大家好。我明白你們真的很生氣很生氣。親愛的,我們不再生氣了。真的嗎?
Come on, we know how you are. Everybody has flaws.
拜托,我們可知道你的本性啊。人無完人。
I know. And mine is despite all my wonderful talents I have yet to be discovered.
我知道。我的不足是我有很多完美的才藝卻沒有被發現。