Okay, this is our number for the show. P.J. , hit it.
好了,現在輪到我們出場了。PJ,放音樂。
We're the singin' dancin' Duncans quite a happy bunch
我們是能歌善舞的鄧肯一家 我們是多么快樂的一家人
we will always work together breakfast, din and lunch
我們總是在一起相互扶持,早餐,晚餐和午餐
you will always see us smiling evening, noon and morn
你總能看到我們燦爛的笑容,夜晚,午后和早晨
we all start our day the very same way when Charlie blows her horn.
我們像往常一樣開始新的一天,當查莉吹響她的喇叭的時候。
And then Charlie blows her horn. What do you think?
然后查莉就吹響了她的喇叭。你們覺得怎么樣?
It's a two day pass to super adventure land, right?
獎勵是無敵冒險島兩日游,對嗎?
That is correct. Okay, now I'm going to show you the dance that goes along with it.
非常正確。好了,現在我要開始向你們展示舞步了,你們跟著我一起跳。
The first move...very simple. I call it the chug, kind of like what a train does.
開始我們的第一步,非常非常的簡單。我稱它為軋軋步,就是要表現得像火車那樣。
A one, two, three. A one, two, three. And a one, two, three.
一,二,三。再來,一,二,三。再來,一,二,三。
Okay, you guys line up and you do it. Daddy in front. All right. P.J. , Teddy, Gabe. Okay.
好了,你們大家站成一排都動起來。爸爸站在最前面。好的。PJ,泰迪,蓋比。好的,來了。
I guess dad's the engine. I hope so. If he's the caboose, this train's not getting very far.
我猜爸爸是火車頭。希望如此。如果他是車尾,那這火車可開不了多遠。
The engine has ears, guys...and feelings.
火車頭可是有耳朵的,孩子們,而且還有感情。
Okay, ready? A five, six, seven, eight. And one, two, three. And one, two, three.
準備好了嗎?五,六,七,八。一,二,三。再來,一,二,三。
And...honey, you're not moving your feet. Sorry.
那個... 親愛的,你的腳沒有在動。對不起。
Okay, now you're not moving your arms. Honey, this is hard.
現在你的手又不在動了。親愛的,這學起來很難。
Dad, it's just like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. That must be really depressing for you.
老爸,這就像是拍拍你的頭,動動你的胃。這肯定會讓你感到自卑吧。
Okay, let's assume we got the train into the station somehow.
好的,現在來假設我們的火車進站了。
Okay, this next part is a little tricky, so watch carefully.
接下來的部分呢有一點復雜,所以都看仔細了。
I'm gonna break it down. Ready? Five, six, seven, eight. Touch, step, pas de bourree.
我要開始做分步動作了。準備好了嗎?五,六,七,八。踏,點,連接著細碎的舞步。
Kick, step, together, front and passe. Turn, wait, babam!
踢,點,大回旋。轉向,定住,亮相!
Now we're gonna sass it up a bit. Ashoulder shoulder, tap tap. Turn around and uh uh. And whammy, and whammy, and whammy.
現在我們要奔放一點了。聳聳肩,點點地。轉個圈,用用力。伸展,伸展,再來伸展。
Okay, now I want you to do exactly what I just did. And a five, six, seven, eight. One, two...What are you waiting for?
好了,現在我想要你們來做剛才我做的動作。開始啦,五,六,七,八。一,二...你們都在等什么?
10 years of dance lessons.
臺下十年功。