Is this what you wanted?
這就是你想要的嗎?
Yeah, it's fine. It'd better be a kid on the bus called me ma'am.
沒錯,這很好。這可比一個小孩在公交車上喊我阿姨好多了。
Hey, how come you didn't text me back last night?
嘿,你怎么昨晚沒回我信息?
Oh, my phone must have been off.
哦,我肯定是關機了。
Right, yeah, that's what I figured. And so I called your house. You did?
對,這也是我想的。所以我就打電話到你家里了。你打了嗎?
Yes yes, I did. And you weren't there. I wasn't?
是的,沒錯,我打了??赡悴辉诩摇N也辉诩覇幔?/p>
No no, you weren't. And so I wished your dad a Happy Birthday and then he said, "My birthday's not for six months."
不,你不在。所以我接著就祝愿你爸爸生日快樂了,可是他卻說"我的生日已經過去六個月了。"
Is this class ever gonna start?
怎么還不上課?
How are you doing, Ivy? Hey, Lynette. Ugh.
最近怎么樣,艾薇?嘿,你好,麗奈特。額。
Since when are you two so friendly?
你們從什么時候起開始那么友好了?
What are you talking about? No. No, you didn't. What?
你想說什么?不。不,你不能這樣。什么?
You went to Lynette's party last night. Nuhuh! Oh, don't you nuhuh me.
你昨晚是去參加麗奈特的派對了。我沒有。哦,別和我說你沒有。
I'll nuhuh whoever I want to nuhuh. Nuhuh!
我想和誰說沒有就說沒有。沒有!
Okay, so if you weren't at Lynette's party last night, then where were you?
好吧,那么如果你昨晚沒去參加麗奈特的派對那你去了哪兒呢?
That is none of your business.
這件事和你無關。
No, see, it is my business because you lied to me. This is not over. Unbelievable.
不,看著,這關我的事,因為你騙了我。這件事還沒完。不可理喻。
And they say government is a boring class. They're right.
他們說政府機構好比無聊的班級。他們說得對極了。