Uh, you're pretty nonchalant about our family pet dying.And shouldn't we help our daughter process this loss?
你對我們寵物的生死有點冷漠啊。我們難道不應該幫助閨女度過這一關嗎?
Yes, we will, and she'll be fine. And it's not nonchalant.It's farm life. Death is everywhere. You just learn to not get too attached to anything.
應該,應該,她會沒事的。我也不是冷漠。農場生活就這樣。動物死亡很正常。別對他們投入太多情感就行了。
Oh, so, what, if I were to die, you would just wait a few weeks and then replace me?
這么說,要是我死了,你就等幾周然后找個人取代我嗎?
Of course not. Where would I find another gay Mitchell with your exact markings?
別說傻話。我上哪兒去找一個跟你一模一樣的同性戀米奇爾呢?
What's happening, big Al?
大艾艾,干嘛呢?
Yeah, let's go ahead and veto that nickname.
再管我叫那名字試試看。
Hey, Reuben taught me this cool trick. Close your eyes.
羅本教會我一個特棒的把戲。眼睛閉上。
Oh, my god! What is wrong with you?
我的天!你們什么毛病啊?
You kissed a girl. Now we're even. Just paying off a poker debt.
妹子讓你親了?,F在誰也不欠誰。我打撲克牌輸給他了。
Luke's creepy friend just kissed me.
盧克的變態朋友剛剛強吻了我。
Ew. Reuben? That little weirdo?
好惡。羅本嗎?那個小怪胎嗎?
I'm still here.
我還在這呢。
I'm gonna go boil my mouth.
我得把嘴放開水里消消毒。
Oh, hey, guys. Game's downstairs.
兄弟們。去樓下玩游戲。
Hey, this little game you dorks play, we talking milk money or heavy cream?
你們這些笨蛋玩的游戲賭注到底大不大?
A lot of fresh bar mitzvah money down there.
好些剛收的成人禮禮金呢。
Mind if I sit in?
我能參加嗎?
We kind of got a nogirls policy.
我們有規定不能帶女的。
Is it a policy or just something that keeps happening?
是規定,還是根本沒姑娘要跟你們玩?
The second.
后者啦。
Hey, honey.
親愛的,怎么了。
I am so excited I can't stand it!
我激動得都不能自已了!
If you're gonna move your hands around like that, you need to put the phone down.
你那手要是再那么撲騰,還是先把電話放下,別摔了。
Okay, okay, okay. For cocktail hour, they're creating a running waterfall onto which they're going to project a hologram of us embracing.
好的,好的,好的。餐前雞尾酒會的部分,他們在為我們設計一座人造瀑布,我們兩個擁抱的全息影像會被投影到瀑布上面。
But we're still winnowing, right?
但我們還是要注重簡化,對吧?
Already winnowed. I cut the angel costumes. Hard choices, Mitchell. Okay, I got to go. I'm so excited!
那已經很精簡了。我舍棄了天使裝呢。好難抉擇的,米奇爾。好的,我得掛了。太激動啦!
Yeah, me too.
好吧,我也是。