Best thing about my relationship with Cam? Trust. Newsflash. I can be an obsessive person.In the past, I've had trouble letting someone else call the shots. Giving up control made me crazy. That's what makes my life with Cam so freeing. I can turn over big things to him and never give them a second thought. Out of sight, out of mind. Byebye.
我和小卡戀愛最棒的地方在于什么?在于信任。快訊一則,我強迫癥犯起來也不是人。在以前,我根本沒法放手讓別人做決定。把大權拱手讓人實在令我抓狂。那也是我跟小卡相處得如此輕松的原因。 我能把大事交由他處理然后自己不再去擔心。眼不見,心不煩。拜拜了您。

Phil. This is Oh! Oh, my god! Phil? Phil? !
菲爾。這也......我的天啊!菲爾?菲爾你在嗎?
Yeah, I was just sitting there, and he basically molested me.
我就坐那兒他就猥褻我了。
Excuse me?
你說什么?
She's talking about Reuben.
她說的是羅本。
Who are you? !
你又是誰?!
You boys better have money. I am not doing this for free.
你們男的最好把錢帶夠了。不給錢姐可不干。
Wwwhat's what's happening?
你們......你們要干嘛?
Oh, I hear you, Joyce. His time's important. Your time isn't, right? Let me buzz you back, superstar.
我聽明白了,喬伊斯。他的時間寶貴。你的就不寶貴,是吧?一會打給你,超級巨星。
Okay.
好嘞。
Hey, honey. Branches are still in the front yard, I just took a rake to the face, Reuben is getting really weird on Alex, and Haley's doing something for money in the basement.
親愛的。前院的樹枝還在那,我臉都被彈腫了,羅本對艾麗克斯有奇怪的企圖,海莉為了錢在地下室不知做什么呢。
It's all gonna be fine. Daddy's home, superstar.
沒什么大不了啦。老爸回來了,超級巨星。
No. Don't call me that. I'm not one of your needy little divorces.
別。別那么叫我。我跟那些粘人的離婚婦女不一樣。
Um, that is work.
那是我的工作而已。