Monica: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting. . But you know what? Just for fun...let's see what it looked like in the old spot. Just to compare.
很有趣……這樣好了,只是好玩我們看它在原來位置的感覺如何。只是做個比較
Monica: Uh! Well, it looks good there too. Let's just leave it there for a while.
讓我看看恩,放那兒看起來也不錯啊,就擺那兒一陣子吧
Phoebe: I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.
我不敢相信你竟然想移動綠色墊腳凳。
Chandler: Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines. I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out
幸好你沒攤開雜志。她會把你的眼珠挖出來的。
Monica: You guys, I am not that bad! Phoebe: Yeah, you are, Monica.
各位,我沒那么可惡吧!是,你就是那樣,Monica.。
Phoebe: Remember when I lived with you? You were like, a little, y'know, Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
記得我和你一起住的時候嗎?你就像,有一點,恩,嘰!嘰!嘰!
Monica: That is so unfair!
這不太公平吧!
Ross: Oh c'mon! When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!
哦想想吧!我們小時候,你的破爛娃娃是唯一不爛的。
Monica: Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised. But hey, I can be a kook.
好吧,那我是有責(zé)任感,有組織性。但是,嗨,我也可以很邋遢。
Ross: Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this: The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.
好吧,你這瘋婆子。想像一下:電話單來,但你不立刻去交錢
Monica: Why not? Ross: Because you're a kook! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
為什么?因為你是個大懶人,一直拖到他們寄催繳通知單來。
Monica: I could do that.
我可以辦到。
Rachel: Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,
你讓我去買日常用品
Monica: No problem. Rachel: I'm not done yet.
沒問題 我還沒說完
And I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easypour spout.
我去買洗衣粉,但是是不容易弄出來那種。
Monica: Why would someone do that? !... One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.
有人會那樣做嗎?……有人會想…我就沒有問題。