Phoebe: Oh, yeah. That is not true.
未必吧
Ross, is this your fantasy? Ross: No, of course not!... Yeah, yeah, it is.
羅斯,這是你的夢想嗎?當然不是。沒錯,是
Monica: What? So you guys don't mind going out with someone else who's going out with someone else?
什么?你們男人不介意和已有對象的女人交往嗎?
Joey: I couldn't do it. Monica: Good for you, Joey.
我辦不到 干得好,喬伊
Joey: When I'm with a woman, I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is.
我和一個女人交往時,我一定要確定我交往的對象比她多。
Phoebe: Once, I went out with a guy who had just got divorced. It was really hard. His kids liked me better than him.
一次我和一個剛離婚的家伙交往,這很麻煩。他的孩子更喜歡我一些
Monica: Phoebe? what does this have to do with Chandler's thing?
Phoebe?這和Chandler有什么關系?
Phoebe: No, nothing. I didn't have anything on that topic. So I went another way.
不,一點關系也沒有。關于這個話題我什么都不想說,所以我說了個其他的
Ross: Well, y'know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept. I mean, anthropologically speaking Fine. Now you'll never know.
恩,你知道,一夫一妻制值得商榷。就人類學的觀點而言…行…這是你們的損失
Monica: We're kidding. C'mon, tell us! All: Yeah! C'mon!
我們開玩笑的。別這樣,說吧!對!別這樣!
Ross: Alright. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey Rachel: Tahdaaah!
好吧。有個理論,是Richard Leakey 提出的當當!
Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now? 'Cause I like that.
我們現在都這樣打招呼嗎?我喜歡。
Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows. I did the floors. I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the bristles, I don't know what that's for.
瞧,我大掃除了!我擦窗戶,拖地板,我甚至還用了吸塵器上的所有裝置,圓形有鬃毛那個除外,我不知道怎么用。
Ross: Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
哦是,沒人知道。我們也不該問。
Rachel: Well, what do you think? All: Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
你們感覺怎樣?非常干凈!棒極了!了不起!
Monica:... Oh! II see you moved the green ottoman. All: Uhoh...
哦!你移動了那個綠色的墊椅。啊--哦…
Monica: Howhow did that happen? Rachel: I don't know. I thought it looked better there. And I and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
怎么會這樣呢?我不知道……我,我想放這兒會更好些。咖啡桌旁就多了一個座位。