Joey: you mean you want to sign me?
你是說你想簽我?
Estelle: No, I wanna go up on the top of the Empire State Building then make out. Of course I wanna sign you!
不,我想去帝國大廈頂與你親熱,我當然是要簽你啊!
Joey: Oh, Miss Leonard. Estelle: Ride them, cowboy. Joey: I am sorry.
小姐,我實在是 ……Oh,小伙子,小心點,冒冒失失的家伙。對不起。
Ross: I don't see it I don't see it.
我看不到,我看不到。
Chandler: Try to look pass the book. Monica: You just have to unfocus your eyes.
試著看這里 讓你的眼睛離焦。
Ross: What is focusing? There is nothing to focus on.
集中什么?沒有什么可以看的。
Phoebe: It's the Statue of Liberty! Monica: Right!
是自由女神 對啦
Ross: Where is the Statue of Liberty? where? Phoebe: There, but I can not see it now.
自由女神在哪里?那里。但是現在我看不到了。
Chandler: Hey, kids. Ross: Come here. Do you see anything right here?
嗨,伙計們。到這里來。你在這里看到什么了嗎?
Chandler: It looks like a boat. Ross: A boat. Chandler: Right there in front of the Statue of Liberty.
看起來像一只船。 一只船。正好在自由女神前面。
Chandler: Well, I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds and you haven't asked me how my date went.
我坐在這兒都七秒鐘了,竟沒人問我的約會如何?
Monica: Oh, right, right. How was your date, 'Chandlrr'? Chandler: It was unbelievable.
哦,對,對。你約會怎么樣,'Chandlrr'?真是令人難以置信
Chandler: I've never met anyone like her. She's had the most amazing life! She was in the Israeli army.
我沒見過像她那樣的人,她的生活真是太令人稱羨了。她穿過以色列陣地。
Aurora: Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block. So, we made it to the border.
幸運的是沒有子彈打到引擎。所以,我們按時到達了邊境,
Aurora: But just barely, and l.... I've been talking about myself all night long. I'm sorry.
真是有驚無險,而我……我整晚都在談我自己,抱歉
What about you? Tell me one of your stories.
說你怎么樣?告訴我你的事吧。