Chandler: She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!
她太迷人了!和她比起來我的夢中情人就像是又矮又肥的禿頂男人!
Monica: Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.
好吧,去找她吧!她旁邊沒人。
Chandler: Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'
哦,對,那我的開場白會是什么?"打擾了。呃啊……"
Rachel: Oh, come on! She's a person, you can do it!
哦,別這樣。她只是個人,你能做到的!
Chandler: Oh please, could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here.
哦拜托,我配得上她嗎?Ross,支持我一下。
Ross: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
他一百萬年也休想得到這樣的女人。
Chandler: Thank you, buddy.
謝謝兄弟。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, but you know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys.
哦,哦,但你要知道,總能看到那些真正的美女和一些真不怎么樣的男的在一起,你也可以成為那些男的中的一個。
Monica: You could do that!
你可以的!你們這么認為?
Chandler: Y'think?
對!
All: Yeah! Absolutely!
是的!是的。
Chandler: Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...
哦天,我都不敢相信我居然會考慮……
Chandler: I'm very very aware of my tongue...
我一向謹言慎行……
Ross: Come on! Come on!
加油!加油!
Chandler: Here goes.
我去了。
Ross: Stand back, everyone. Incoming ego shrapnel.
退后,伙計,炮火來襲。
Chandler: All right. I can do this.
好的,我能做到的。
Aurora:... Yes?
怎么?
Chandler: Hi.... um... Okay, next word would be Chandler.Chandler is my name and.... uh...hi.
嗨。好,下一個字應該是Chandler。Chandler是我的名字,呃……嗨。
Aurora: Yes, you said that.
對,你說了。
Chandler: Yes, yes I did, but what I didn't say was what I was about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh...would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, goodnight.
是,是我說了,不過我沒說我剛才想說的話,我剛才想說的是,呃……有時間你愿意和我約會嗎?謝謝,晚安。
Aurora: Chandler?
Chandler,
All: Hey! I didn't know you could dance! You're in a play! You had a beard!
嗨!你演戲了!我都不知道你會跳舞!你還安了大胡子!
Joey: What you think?
你們認為怎么樣?
All:... Hey! You're in a play! I didn't know you could dance! You had a beard!
嗨!你演戲了!我都不知道你會跳舞!你還安了大胡子!
Joey: C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead.It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head.
拜托,沒那么糟吧。我可是主角。這次我在輪唱中出現,至少你們可以看見我的頭。
All: Saw your head. Saw your head.
對沒錯,我們有看見你的頭。
Joey: Hi Hi, how about that German accent?
我的德語發音怎么樣?
Monica: Yeah, all of your W's were V's.
很好,所有W的音全變成V。