Chandler: Once I got on the subway, right, and it was at night...and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn. Just for the hell of it.
好吧。有一次我坐地鐵,對,是在晚上,那晚我搭地鐵到布魯克林區然后活著回來
Chandler: We talked 'til like two. It was this perfect evening... More or less.
我們聊到兩點。真是個美好的夜晚……多多少少是這樣吧。
Aurora:... All of a sudden we realized we were in Yammon.
…突然間我們明白我們身處也門。
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, so 'we' is? Aurora: 'We' would be me and Rick.
哦,對不起,那個"我們"是……"我們"應該是我和 Rick。
Joey: : Who's Rick? Chandler: Who's Rick? Aurora: My husband. All: Ooooohhh.
誰是 Rick?誰是 Rick?我丈夫。啊。
Chandler: Oh, so you're divorced? Aurora: No.
哦,那你們離婚了?沒有。
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed?... Hopefully? Aurora: No, I'm still married.
哦,對不起,那你現在是寡居的了?……希望是這樣?不,我們還是夫妻
Chandler: So tell me, how do how do you think your husband would feel about you sitting here with me?
告訴我你丈夫做何感想?你坐在我身旁...
...sliding your foot so far up my leg like you can count the change in my pocket?
...腳伸到我大腿,足以數我口袋里的零錢?
Aurora: Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you because really, he's okay with Ethan.
別擔心。我想他會接受你的,因為他都接受了Ethan。
Chandler: Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?
Ethan?有、有個 Ethan?
Aurora: Mmmm... Ethan is my...boyfriend. All: What? !
恩…… Ethan是我的……男朋友。什么?
Chandler: So explain something to me here, uh, what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?
那解釋給我聽聽,呃,你已經有丈夫和男朋友了,你認為我們倆該保持什么關系?
Aurora: I suppose mainly sexual.
我想主要是性關系吧。
Monica: Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
哦,我很抱歉你們沒成。
Chandler: What 'not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Didn't you listen to the story?
什么沒成?我星期四還要和她約會呢。你剛才沒在聽嗎?
Monica: Didn't you listen to the story? I mean, this is twisted! How could you get involved with a woman like this?
你剛才沒在聽嗎?我的意思是,這太離譜了!你怎么能和這種女人搞在一起?
Chandler: Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too, but the way I look at it is, I get all the good stuff: all the fun, all the talking, all the sex;...and none of the responsibility.
恩,你知道,剛開始我也不能接受,但我后來想此事百益而無一害。只有談天說笑和做愛,而且絕不用負責任。
I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!
這是每個男人的夢想 是嗎?