I can't believe you did that. That was humiliating.
你怎么能那么做呢 太丟人了
I want you to start working Saturday nights.
我希望你以后周六晚上也來工作
Come on. We have an agreement about Saturday night.
別這樣 我們說好了的
I want to start training you to do the books and the reorders.Business is booming lately, and with more money comes more paperwork.
我想要開始訓練你記賬和訂貨 生意最近興隆了好多 賺錢越多 賬目工作就越多
Yeah. None of that sounds good.
是 但聽起來都不是什么好事
It's gotta be done.
這些必須得弄好
Is this a punishment for talking to that guy?
這算是懲罰嗎 因為我跟那家伙說話了
If I wanted to punish you, I'd have better reasons.
我要想懲罰你 會有更好的理由
For one thing, you were late.For another thing, Liza, you dress like a drag queen during fleet week.
首先 你遲到了 其次 萊莎 你穿得像個艦隊周的變裝皇后
And you dress like Norman Bates when he dresses like Norman Bates' mother.
你穿得像諾曼·貝茨扮成他媽媽時的樣子
Ruby, you're a grown woman.You can't keep acting like some kid.
魯比 你是個大人了 不能一直像個小孩子一樣
You just want me to act like you until I turn into you.You can't keep acting like some kid.I should be out there having adventures with lemurs.
你是希望我像那樣 直到變成你 我還沒變成活化石呢 外婆 我應該在外面和狐猴們一起歷險
Well, as long as you work here, you are gonna listen to me.
只要你還在這里工作 你就得聽我的
I didn't ask to work here.
我又沒非要在這兒工作
Well, then what's keeping ya?
那你為啥還待在這兒
Nothing. I quit!
不為啥 我辭職
Did you get any sleep at all last night?
你昨晚有睡一會嗎
I'll sleep with the trolls in the afterlife.I'll get the shutters. You go check if that wolf left the chickens alone.
我死后會和食人怪們一起長眠的 我去打開百葉窗 你去看看狼有沒有侵擾雞窩
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆
Wear your hood!
穿上你的斗篷