What's going on?
出什么事了
Nothing that concerns you.Just a bunch of fools trying to get themselves killed over a few dead sheep.Wolf took out a dozen last night.
跟你沒關系 就是一幫傻子想要為了幾頭死羊送命 昨天晚上狼吃了十二頭羊
So you called me in here to what, just to keep me in sight?
那你為什么叫我來 就為了看到我嗎
Good evening, Red.
晚上好 小紅帽
We're just forming up a hunting party.
我們要組建一支狩獵隊
You're hunting the wolf? Can I go with them, please? I'll be safe in a big group.
你們要去打狼 我能跟他們一起去嗎 跟著這么多人不會有事的
Don't be ludicrous. You are staying inside and you're keeping that hood on.You know red repels wolves.
別傻了 你就老實在家呆著 把斗篷穿好 紅顏色可以驅狼
They're not wearing red.
可是他們都沒穿紅色
They're damn fools, too.There's only two more nights left in wolfstime. Let it take a few sheep.There's only two more nights left in wolfstime. Let it take a few sheep.
所以說他們是一群傻子 狼的活動期就剩兩晚了 讓它吃幾頭羊吧 都回家吧
I hope they kill the wolf.Then we can have lives again.
我希望他們能殺了那匹狼 我們就又可以過上正常日子了
You just want to roam around the woods with that wastrel Peter.
你只是想和那個沒用的彼得 一起去林子里游蕩
He's not a wastrel. He works hard. He has plans.
他才不沒用呢 他工作很努力 他有自己的計劃
Oh, I am sure he does. Now come on. You know what to do.Now go to sleep, girl.
他肯定有 別鬧了 你知道該做什么 去睡覺吧 孩子
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆
I hope I don't see that boy mooning around here tomorrow. And wear the hood!
希望明天別再看見那小子在這里晃悠 穿好你的斗篷
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆