I'm sorry. I can go.
抱歉 我這就走
Are you stealing our eggs?
你在偷我們的雞蛋嗎
No. Not a lot.
不是 沒偷多少
It's—it's all right.
沒...沒關系的
Thank you.It was just that, um, last night, there was something out there.There was howling, and... I heard it, and it was so cold...
謝謝 只是...昨晚 外面有什么東西 不停嚎叫 而且...我聽見叫聲 天氣又很冷...
Come on. Come with me. Everyone calls me Red.
來吧 跟我來 大家都叫我小紅帽
I'm Sn Frosty.
我叫白...霜霜
Frosty? Really?
霜霜 真的嗎
No. It's just that someone's looking for me, so... you don't know or trust me yet.
不是真的 只是有人在追查我 所以...你還不認識我 也不信任我
Hey, II get it. I just need something to call you.
我理解的 我只是需要有個名字來稱呼你
Uh, Margaret. Oh, no. Uh, Mary. Mary.
那么 瑪格麗特 不 瑪麗 喊我瑪麗吧
Well, then, Mary, Come on. I just gotta bring in some water before we go in. It'll just take a second.
那么 瑪麗 我們走吧 我得去打點水帶回家 一會兒就好