You two are gonna look bad until we figure the truth out.
查明真相之前 你們的嫌疑會很大
You mean David? That people are going to think in order to... be free with me...
你是說戴維 人們會認為他害了凱思琳 為了...和我在一起
Some are. And he's not doing himself any favors. So if there's anything you could think of to pin down his whereabouts that night
有些人就是這么想的 他的解釋又對他不利 你對他當晚的行蹤 如果知情的話...
He wasn't with me. We really were through.
他那晚沒和我在一起 我們分手了
Sorry. No, don't need a ride.
抱歉 我不需要搭車
It's awfully cold out here.
這里真的挺冷的
I'm fine. Really.
我沒事 真的
I can carry your bag. Where are you headed?
我可以幫你拿包 你要去哪呢
Dr. Whale?
威爾醫生
Mary Margaret. Emma. Hello there.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特 艾瑪 你們好
Hey. I was just having a talk with Ruby here.But I should, um...
你好 我剛剛在和魯比聊天呢 不過 我應該...
Yeah. Yeah, you should.
對 你應該
Was he bothering you?
他在騷擾你嗎
The day I can't handle a lech is the day I leave town, which this is, I guess.
哪天我應付不了色鬼 我就該離開這里了 我想也許是時候了
You're leaving?
你要走了
I had a fight with granny. Quit my job.
我和外婆吵了一架 辭職不干了
You quit? Where're you going?
你辭職了 那你要去哪
I don't know. Away.
我不知道 去遠方吧