Let me in. I'm just a poor old widow. Spare me. Let me in or I'll...
讓我進去吧 我只是個可憐的老寡婦 放過我吧 你要不讓我進去我就
Yes?
你就怎么樣
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the…
我就呼呼地吹氣 吹倒你這...
You'll huff and puff?
你還能呼呼地吹氣
I couldn't think of nothin'. Obviously you thought you could flatten the house with the power of your breath. Well, a case could be made.
我想不到別的了 看來你覺得你只要吹口氣 就能把房子夷為平地 不過這也有可能
Shh! Granny's in the other room. You know she doesn't like me opening the shutters.
小聲點 外婆就在隔壁 你知道她不喜歡我開窗
No, she doesn't like me.
她是不喜歡我
That's what I meant. You gotta get outta here.
我就是這個意思 你得離開這里
I know. Anywhere. Well, a blacksmith's boy can get work all over.
我知道 去哪都行 鐵匠的孩子在哪都能掙口飯吃
You'd leave everyone you know? You'd do that for me?
你愿離開你的親人朋友 你愿意為了我這么做
I'd do anything for you.
為了你我什么都愿意
Peter, watch out. Your air of danger is slipping.
彼得 小心啊 你的霸氣在消失殆盡
Come out, just for a minute.
出來吧 就一會
It's already dark. She'd never let me.
天已經黑了 外婆不會同意的
Red! Where are you? What are you doing?
小紅帽 你在哪 干什么呢
Let go.
放開我
Pay the price. One kiss.
那可得付出代價 親一下
Red, get in here!
小紅帽 快過來