Tired of carrying things from place to place? Yeah! Wish you could just get it there? Yeah! Well, now you can!
你們受夠了把東西搬來搬去 現在不費吹灰之力 夢想成真啦
How?
怎么做?
Waiters, do me a favor. Take the rest of the night off.
服務員 幫我個忙 今晚你可以休息
Thank you.
謝謝
Hey, if you got the night off, why don't you fix my house!
你有空幫他干活 不如修好我的房子
Yeah, it's the same guy. Well, the slingshot does it all in three easy steps. Ready, aim, fire! I got it!
又是這個家伙 好啦 我們使用彈弓的話 只需要三個簡單步驟 準備 瞄準 發射 接住了
Incredible!
難以置信
Flown in fresh! Me! Me! I want fruit!
新鮮速達 我要吃水果
Guys, it's the same fruit sitting on the plates in front of you.
伙計們 你們的桌子上放著一模一樣的水果
Watch out for that pineapple.
吃菠蘿時小心點
Somebody, please...
誰來幫幫我?
And now for our last gift to you.
現在送出最后一份禮物
Shut up and fix my house!
閉上嘴 修好我的房子
We don't know him.
我們不認識他
I'm going to ask for a volunteer from the audience.
下面我要請一位觀眾上來 參與表演
Pick me!
選我...
Who should I pick? Who, who, who?
我應該選誰? 誰 誰 誰
Pick me, Mr. Pig!
選我...
How about the red guy with the enormous eyebrows?
那邊那位紅羽毛 眉毛特別粗的兄弟
Me?
我?
Yeah!
是
No,no,no,no,no,no.
不了 不了 不了
Yes, you, sir. Come on up here. It's your lucky day!
對 就是你 快到臺上來 你今天運氣真好
Are you sure you don't want to choose one of the hundreds of birds that had their wings up?
你確定不要從這幾百只高舉翅膀的鳥里選一個嗎?
Get him up here! Come on, Red! Have some fun!
讓他上來 給他讓條道 得了 胖紅 走一個吧
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
上...
He's shy. You hear that? They're cheering for you.
他害羞了 聽見了嗎? 大家在為你歡呼
You gotta be kidding me.
快被你坑死了
Red guy with the eyebrows!
紅羽毛 粗眉毛
I would've sat closer had I known that I was gonna be part of the show.
要是知道會被選上臺 我就坐到前臺去坐了
Okay, now what?
好了 要干嘛?
Come on, give him a hand.
來吧 給點掌聲