Ready! Who, me? Yeah, no, I'm ready. Aim! Aim at what? Everybody on this one. Fire!
準備 說我嗎? 好 我準備好了 瞄準 瞄準什么? 大家和我一起喊 發射
Who says birds don't fly? This seems really unnatural!
誰跟我說鳥不會飛? 這有悖自然法則
I hope he's okay.
但愿他沒事
Hey, don't worry! I'm fine! Thanks for the lift! I wish they would have done that 10 minutes ago.
嘿 別擔心 我沒事 謝謝你送我回家 我早就想離開那個鬼地方了
You know you want to search their boat.
你在盤算著搜他們的船嗎?
What? No, I don't. Yeah, you're right, I do.
什么? 我才沒有 好吧 被你看穿了
Bomb's on his way.
炸彈他馬上就來
Come on. Let's go. And remember, keep it quiet.
快點 我們走 記住 要保持安靜
This is an impressive ship!
我一定要給這艘船寫個大大的好評
No. Inside voice. Inside voice. Come on. Sorry.
你輕點 聲音輕點 拜托 抱歉
Piggy fitness.
這是健身房?
Very strange. Who are these weirdos?
太詭異了 這些怪胎是誰啊?