Do not trouble our honored guests again! My friends, we would love to see your cowboy show.
不要再給我們的貴客制造麻煩 朋友們 我們非常期待觀看你們的牛仔秀
Yeah! Thank you. Thank you so much.
謝謝 非常感謝
Come on, everybody! Put your hands together!
伙計們 嗨起來 掌聲響起來
Whatever. Don't listen to me.
隨便你們 不信拉倒
Party train coming through!
開著小火車過來了
I can't see. I can't see.
要瞎 要瞎了
Piggyback rides?
最近流行騎豬嗎
Yeehaw! Let's move it, piggies!
走快點豬豬們
Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
Group picture! Group picture!
大家站一起 拍張合照
Everybody say, "Cheese"! Cheese omelet. Cheese! Cheese omelet. Classic.
大家一起說茄子 茄子大餅 茄子 茄子大餅 茄子
I am famished... it's chow time!
我都快要餓死了 吃飯時間到啦
What?
什么?
What the heck? Who invited you to move in? That's my toothbrush! Get it out!
什么情況? 誰讓你們搬到我家來的? 不準用我的牙刷 快放下來