We could really use you right about now. Wait, actually...Hey, Chuck! It's Red! Zip on down here! Hey, Chuck's mom. Can your son come out to play?
我們現在真的需要你的幫助 這個可以有 嘿 飛鏢 我是胖紅 給你一秒鐘 嘿 飛鏢媽媽 我能找你兒子出去玩嗎?
All of this does not just happen on its own.
我的美貌可不是隨便得來的
Hey. Just taking a shower. Bomb, buddy, TMI.
我剛在沖澡 這信息量還真是大
Now, I'm telling you, something isn't kosher with these pigs. And it's up to us to figure it out.
我告訴你們 這些豬身上絕對有什么蹊蹺 我們有責任要調查個清楚
Figure what out, exactly?
我們查得清楚什么呢?
I don't know, maybe they're just being innovative. Go ahead. All aboard!
不知道 也許他們只是喜歡玩 開始吧 全體跳傘
Does seem a little odd, though.
雖然看起來很二
Nailed it! Flawless.
成功了 完美
Come on, does none of this seem wrong to you guys? I'll tell you this, if anyone knows what these pigs are up to... Hey! ...it's Mighty Eagle.
拜托 你們就一丁點也不覺得古怪嗎? 告訴你們 要說誰能看出這些豬的企圖 那就是無敵神鷹
Mighty Eagle! Take that, tree! Eat my foot! Tasty! Yum, yum, yum! Mighty Eagle! Peekaboo. Hello, Bird Island! You're welcome.
無敵神鷹 看招吧 小樹 吃無敵腳 美味 無敵神鷹 性感不? 你們好 小鳥島 不必謝我