The lake of wisdom.
智慧湖
Guys, hurry UP! This is what Mama talked about!
伙計們 快來 跟小時候媽媽說的一模一樣
Be honest, do I sound any wiser?
說真的 有沒有感覺變智慧一點?
Way wiser.
變得智慧多了 好嗎?
You were kind of dumb before. I can say that now.
原來的你蠢爆了 終于說出來了
That water is no joke. I can literally taste the intelligence and wisdom circulating through my body now. Guys, nobody's here. I mean, nobody's used this place in years.
這湖水真不是蓋的 我真的能感覺到聰明才智正在我身體里...源源不斷的流動 伙計們 鳥巢是空的 這個地方已經荒廢了很多年了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Get out of there.
快到岸上來
Don't spit in his mouth.
別吐在他的嘴里
No, don't spit it back!
不 別吐回給他
Don't swallow it.
別咽下去
Get out. Let's go. Come on.
快上岸 我們走 快點
Come. Take your time, will you?
動作輕點 好嗎?
Red, I've found the meaning of life. It's... Shut your Wormhole.
胖紅 我終于找到生命的意義所在了 閉上你的大嘴巴