What are you doing? We're trying to sneak around.We didn't rent this place out.
你在干嘛? 我們是偷偷溜進來的 又不是在這里包場
You can rent this place?
這地方還可以包場?
Give me that!
別鬧了
Hey, you guys! No. Looks like there's some more stuff down here.
嘿 伙計們 看來下面還藏了不少貨
We were hiding.
被發現了
When I say, "Hey!" you say, "Ho!"
我說嘿 你們說吼
There's more of them! That's right, I'm back. Enjoying the party, everyone? Because while you were living it up, I snuck onto their boat.
他們還有一船的豬 沒錯 我回來了 派對好玩嗎 伙計們? 剛才當你們狂歡的時候 我溜上了他們的船
What? What did he say?
什么? 他說什么?
And look at what I found. There's more of them than we thought! Which is mysterious and weird, am I right?
看看我發現了什么? 整整一船的豬被藏起 這難道...不是做賊心虛的表現嗎?
Hi, How ya doin'?
你好 女神
Remember, he said there were only two pigs on board, but he was obviously lying. And there are strange devices on their boat! So, clearly, there's, you know, some messedup stuff going on here. How messed up? I don't know. What specifically? I don't know that, either. Any questions?
他之前說只有兩只豬在他們的船上 現在看來他顯然是在撒謊 而且他們的船上有各式各樣奇怪的道具 很明顯 那個他們充滿了危險的氣息 有多危險? 我不知道 怎么個危險法? 我也不知道 還有疑問嗎?