Who else is out there? My first officer, Ross, and I have sailed everywhere. One brave soul against the sea. And Ross.
除了你還有誰? 我和我的大副羅斯一起走遍了世界 我一個人勇敢地對抗大海 還有羅斯
Excuse me. Have you come to smash all of our houses or just mine?
打斷一下 你們是來摧毀我們所有人的房子 還是就我那幢?
Oh, man! Somebody want a gift basket? Please, please, don't be afraid. My partner and I request the honor of your friendship. Ross, show 'em how we do it. Don't worry, he's had all his shots. We're all friends now!
天啊 你也想要禮物籃是嗎? 拜托拜托 不要害怕 我和我的搭檔羅斯 是來尋找你們的友誼的 羅斯 讓他們見識一下 別擔心 他已經打過疫苗了 我們是朋友了
Hi, friends.
嘿 朋友們
Not a hugger.
不喜歡抱抱
Welcome to Bird Island! Welcome to our new friends, the pigs. Let us have a celebration! Put'er there! Welcome!
歡迎你們來到小鳥島 歡迎我們的新朋友豬豬們 今晚我們要舉行慶典 能握個手嗎? 歡迎你們
Sorry. And a hoof to a wing.
抱歉 蹄子握翅膀
We would like to honor the pigs with a special performance.
我們要為豬豬們獻上一段特別的演出
Watch out. Shakin' my bacon!
小心 繼續碰碰 帶你飛
They don't have feathers? You know, they're just walking around naked, just presenting themselves. I'm looking at all their business here.
他們連毛都沒有 就這樣光著身子 暴露地晃來晃去 到處賣弄自己 這畫面簡直太油膩了
That part about them I really admire.
我倒是很欣賞他們這一點
Now we would like to welcome our special guests, the pigs!
現在有請我們的特別來賓 豬豬們
All right, thank you.
好的,謝謝大家。