You're welcome. Carry on. Give my best to Leslie.
不客氣。繼續吧。向萊斯莉問好。
Someone touched my board.
有人動過我的寫字板。
Oh, God, my board! Leonard! Leonard!
天啊,我的寫字板!蘭納德!蘭納德!
Hey, what's the matter? My equations, someone has tampered with my equations.
怎么了?我的公式,有人改過我的公式!
Are you sure? Of course I'm sure.
你確定?很確定!
Look at the beta function of quantum chromodynamics. The sign's been changed.
看看量子色動力學的貝塔函數,符號被改了!
Oh, yeah. But doesn't that fix the problem you've been having?
對哦。那不正好解決了你的問題嗎?
Are you insane? Are you out of your mind? Are you ... hey, look. That fixes the problem I've been having.
你瘋了嗎?你傻了嗎?你……哦,瞧瞧,這正好解決了我的問題。
You're welcome. You did this?
不客氣。你干的?
Yeah, I noticed it when I got up to get a glass of water.
我起來喝水的時候發現的,
So I fixed it and now you can show that quarks are asymptotically free at high energies. Pretty cool, huh? "Cool"?
我改了,這樣就能證明夸克在高能狀態下是漸進自由的,很贊吧?“贊”?
Listen, I've got to get to the lab. Thanks for a great night.
我要去實驗室了。昨晚很棒,謝了。
Thank you. I'll see you at work.
謝謝,上班見。
Hold on. Hold on! What?
等等!怎么?
Who told you you could touch my board? No one.
誰說你可以碰我的寫字板的?沒人。
Yeah, I don't come into your house and touch your board.
我不會去你家碰你的寫字板。
There are no incorrect equations on my board.
我的板子上沒有錯誤的公式啊。
Oh, that is so ...so ... I'm sorry, I've got to run. If you come up with an adjective, text me.
你真是……太……對不起我要走了,如果你想好形容詞,短信發我。
Inconsiderate. That is the adjective, "inconsiderate."
不體諒。就是這個詞,不體諒。
You can stare at your board all day, Sheldon. She's still going to be right.
謝爾頓,你就算一直瞪著寫字板,她還是對的。
I'm not staring. I'm mulling.
我不是在瞪,我在思考。
Oh, hey, Leonard. Oh, hi.
嘿,蘭納德。嗨
So ... how's it going? Pretty good.
那么……如何呀?還好。
Just pretty good? I think you were doing very good.
只是還好?我覺得是很好呀。
Pretty, very ... there's really no objective scale for delineating variations of "good. " Why do you ask?
還,很……描述好的變化程度,并沒有客觀的范圍。你為什么這么問?
Well, a little bird told me that you and Leslie hooked up last night.
有人告訴我昨晚你跟萊斯莉勾搭上了。
Sheldon! I'm coming.
謝爾頓!我來了。
So, is it serious? Do you like her?
你是來真的?你喜歡她嗎?
I don't ... Th-th-that's really two different questions. Uh,
我不……那是兩個不同的問題,
I'm not ... Sheldon, we have to go!
我不是……謝爾頓,我們得走了!
Boy, you're wound awfully tight for a man who's just had sexual intercourse.
剛做完愛你就這么趕時間?
All right, well, I'll talk to you later, but I am so happy for you, Leonard. Thank you.
遲些找你吧。真為你高興蘭納德。謝謝。
What did she mean she's happy for me?
她為我高興是什么意思?
Is she happy that I'm seeing someone? Or is she happy because she thinks that I'm happy?
她高興我現在有伴了?還是因為我開心所以她高興?
Because anyone who cared for someone would want them to be happy.
如果一個人喜歡別人就會希望那人開心吧?
Even if the reason for their happiness made the first person unhappy.
就算那人開心的理由讓前者傷心。
Because the second person, though happy, is now romantically unavailable to the first person.
因為開心的后者就不能跟前者成為情侶了。
Do you realize I may have to share a Nobel Prize with your booty call?
你意識到我可能要跟你的炮友分享諾貝爾獎嗎?
You know what? I'm being ridiculous.
你知道嗎,我真可笑。
Who cares what Penny thinks?
誰在乎佩妮怎么想?
Leslie is a terrific girl. She's attractive. We like each other.
萊斯莉是個很棒的女孩,又漂亮,我們喜歡對方,
She's extremely intelligent ...
她還超級聰明。
She's not that intelligent.
她不是超級聰明。
She fixed your equation.
她改好了你的公式。
She got lucky.
她那是走運。
You don't believe in luck.
你根本不相信運氣這種事。
I don't have to believe in it for her to be lucky.
我不信,但她也可以走運。
Regardless, I have a chance at a real relationship with Leslie.
我跟萊斯莉可能有機會戀愛,
I'm not going to pass that up for some hypothetical future of happiness with a woman who may or may not want me to be happy,
我不會放棄這段感情的,而只為了跟一個可能希望也可能不希望我和別人開心的女人擁有一段假想的幸福未來,
with a woman who is currently making me happy.
而現在那個別人已經讓我很開心了。
Leonard. Yeah? I still don't care.
蘭納德。啊?我還是沒興趣。
Hey, Leslie. Careful, Leonard. Liquid nitrogen, 320 degrees below zero.
嗨,萊斯莉。小心蘭納德,液氮華氏零下320度。
Why are smashing a flash-frozen banana?
你為什么要砸碎速凍香蕉?
Because I got a bowl of Cheerios and I couldn't find a knife.
我有碗谷物早餐又找不到刀子。
So anyway ... Hello. Uh, what are you doing?
那么……你好。你在干嘛?
Just extending the intimacy.
只是想擴展一下親密關系,
Hey, do you want to slip over to the radiation lab and share a decontamination shower?
嗨!想溜進輻射實驗室一起洗個去污澡嗎?
Okay, uh, what exactly do you think's going on between us?
你覺得我們倆之間發生了什么事?
I'm not sure, but I think I'm about to discover how the bana felt.
不知道,不過我可能就要知道那香蕉什么感覺了。
Listen, Leonard, neither of us are neuroscientists, but we both understand the biochemistry of sex.
蘭納德,我們都不是神經學家,但是都了解性的生物化學原理。
I mean, dopamine in our brains is released across synapses, causing pleasure.
我們大腦中的多巴胺在神經鍵中釋放造成快感。
You stick electrodes in a rat's brain, give him an orgasm button, he'll push that thing until he starves to death.
在老鼠大腦里置入電極再給它個高潮按鍵,它會一直按著那個鍵直到死。
Well, who wouldn't?
誰不會呢?
Well, the only difference between us and the rat is that you can't stick an electrode in our hypothalamus.
我們跟老鼠的區別就在于無法在我們視丘下部置入電極,
That's where you come in.
所以你就派上用場了。
Yeah, well, I'm just glad to be a part of it. So what happens now?
很高興能起到作用,那么現在如何?
Well, I don't know about your sex drive, but I'm probably good till New Year's.
不知道你性欲多強烈,但我到新年之前應該都夠了。
Oh. Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
好吧,謝謝。謝謝你。
You want to make plans for New Year's?
要訂新年的計劃嗎?
Whoa, Leonard, please. You're smothering me.
蘭納德,拜托了,你逼得我喘不過氣來。
Hey, look. It's Dr. Stud! Dr. What?
瞧瞧,這不是種馬博士嗎!什么博士?
The blogosphere is a buzzing with news of you and Leslie Winkle making einekleine bang-bang music.
博客界的人都因為你跟萊斯莉奏響的嘿休小夜曲興奮不已呢!
What? How did it get on the Internet? I put it there.
這事怎么傳上互聯網的?我放上去的。
Well, how did you know about it?
你怎么知道的?
A little bird told us. Apparently, you are a magnificent beast.
有人告訴我們的。顯然你是了不起的野獸。
That part is true.
那倒是真的。
You know, I think I may have misjudged this restaurant. No kidding.
我想我給這家餐廳的評價錯了。不是吧。
I don't want to go out on a limb, but I think we may be looking at my new Tuesday hamburger.
我不想冒險,但我可能找到了新的周二漢堡包。
Your old Tuesday hamburger will be so broken hearted.
原來的周二漢堡會很傷心的。
Way ahead of you. I was thinking of moving Big Boy to Thursdays, and just dropping Souplantation.
早想到了,我想把大胖漢堡挪到周四,放棄湯植園。
Really? Yeah. The name always confused me anyway. Souplantation. You can't grow soup.
真的?對。我總是搞不懂這名字,湯植園,湯可沒法種植出來。
So, how is everything?
如何呀?
Mmm! Terrific. You'll be happy to know that I plan to come here every Tuesday night for the foreseeable future. Really? Oh, yay!
棒極了。在可預見的將來,我打算每周二晚上都來這。你開心吧。真的?太好了。
Who do I speak to about permanently reserving this table?
如果要永久訂下這張臺要跟誰談?
Um ... I don't know ... a psychiatrist?
不知道,心理醫生吧?
So, hey, how are things with you and Leslie?
嘿,你和萊斯莉如何?
Oh, to be honest, I don't think it's going to work out.
說實話,我看沒戲。
Oh. Oh, that's too bad.
啊,太糟了。
Well, hey, don't worry. I'm sure there's someone out there who's just right for you.
別擔心,我相信會有合適你的人的。
What did she mean by that?
她那么說什么意思?
Was that just a generic platitude, or was that a subtle bid for attention?
是習慣性的說詞還是巧妙地在吸引我的注意?
You know why this hamburger surpasses the Big Boy?
你知道這個漢堡比大胖漢堡強的原因嗎?
This is a single-decker hamburger, whereas the Big Boy is a double-decker.
這是單層的,大胖漢堡是雙層。
This has a much more satisfying meat-to-bun-to-condiment ratio.
這個漢堡的肉、面包和調料的比例更令人滿意。
Are you even listening to me?
你在聽我說話嗎?
Of course, I'm listening. Blah, blah, hopeless Penny delusion, blah, blah, blah.
當然,在聽,廢話+關于佩妮無望的幻想+廢話。
Okay, then. You know, you can grow the ingredients for soup.
那好吧。你知道,湯的配料是可以種植的。