Is he gonna be okay?
他會沒事嗎
Of course he's gonna be okay.
當然,他不會有事的
Well, we just got him back.
我們才剛把他救回來
I know, buddy.
我知道,小子
You think it's true... what he was saying...that he might hurt us?
你覺得,他剛才說的他可能會傷害我們,是真的嗎
There's no way. Look, it's dad.
不可能。那是我們的老爸
Those old fish-heads couldn't change him if they tried.
那幫八爪怪不可能輕易改變他
He escaped from their ship, didn't he?
他從它們的飛船逃出來了,不是嗎
Found his way back to us, despite everything they did to stop him, right?
回到了我們身邊,它們沒法阻止他,對吧
He's gonna beat this, too. All right?
這次他也能挺過去,知道嗎
This is gonna sting. Just do it.
會有點刺痛感。動手吧
You see that? It's lodged in his sclera.
你看到了嗎?嵌在他的鞏膜處
What is it? Could be a cyst.
那是什么?可能是個囊腫
You mean like some kind of growth?
你是指增生嗎
No. It wasn't there when I examined him this morning.
不是。今天早上我檢查他的時候還沒有
What?! What's wrong? It's moving. Yank it out!
怎么了?它在游動。快把它拽出來
Hold on, okay. You don't know what this involves.
堅持下,好嗎。后果很嚴重
If I get this wrong, you could lose sight in your eye.
如果操作不慎,你可能會成獨眼龍
Then I'll do it. Easy. Oh, god. Tom, easy. Like hell!
我不在乎。放松點。天啊。湯姆,放松。別掙扎了
Lourdes, get a specimen jar. Dan, hold his head steady!
盧爾德,幫我拿一個標本瓶。丹,按住他的腦袋
I got you. Easy. Easy.
我抓住你了,放松,放松
Tom, easy. Hey, it's all right. Come on. Okay. Ready?
湯姆,放松,沒事的。好吧。準備好了嗎
It looks like a... Parasite.
看起來像...寄生蟲